ProPoints Stackheads 2012 Weight Loss Mission

09/01

Hello peoples,

I had what you might deem a hungry day today, I just couldn't stop eating, well it was more that I was constantly hungry.

I also bought a new set of bathroom scales as I didn't believe the weight that my current ones were showing, so we'll see how that affects things on Wednesday :)

So the many foods of today:
Breakfast:
Oats so simple pot (6)

Lunch:
WW Carrot & Lentil Soup (2)
2 x Sesame Ryvita (2)
Shape Yogurt (3)

Dinner:
3 x slices Hovis Best of Both (7)
Clover (3)
Ham (2)
Light Salad cream (1)
Spinach & Ricotta pasta (9)
WW Pasta Sauce (2)
Reduced Fat Cheese (1)

Snacks:
2x Alpen Light Bar (4)
Cheesy Curls (2)
Boots Shapers Blueberry & Yogurt Bar (2)
Kit Kat (7)
Cherries (0)
Carte D'or Light Vanilla Ice cream (6)

Total: 59/45
Weekly Allowance: 14/38 25 remaining

xx

10/01

Hey y'all

Quick food times for yesterday and then i'll update properly below.

Foodie times:
Breakfast:
2x Eggs (4)
4 x BGTY Bacon Medallions (2)
2x Crumpets (5)
Clover Light (3)

Lunch:
King Prawns (2)
Mini Mozzarella Pearls (3)
Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onions, Tomatoes (0)
Shape Yogurt (3)
2 x Eggs (4)

Dinner: (Pizza Express)
Leggera Gustosa (14)
Dough Balls (10)
Hot Chocolate (7)

Snacks:
Cheesy Curls (2)
1 Twix Finger (4)

Total: 63/45 18 Weekly used
Weekly: 7/49

Hi (again),

So a proper update. It's WI day.... :happy036:! (that's a sarcastic WOO just in case... :))
I nervously climbed onto the scales :scale: and..... 1lb off. I'm not thrilled but I'm aiming for one pound a week so I can't be too upset.

I'm also poorly :cry: I called in sick this morning and have basically just sat in a weird little trance all day kinda present but not entirely. I've just got the sniffles really :sick: <-- I do actually look a little like that at the moment!

So yeah, one week down with a loss, bring on this week which is going to involve (cold permitting) a night out on Sat, so that's pretty much my weeklies gone right there! Oh and a trip to London next Tuesday now I think of it, which means all 3 meals will be eaten out (i'll be leaving too early for Breakfast and getting home to late for Tea), seriously going to have to really think about food choices for that! Darn work!

So foodie times for today:
Breakfast (spread out over the entire morning):
4x Crumpets (11)
Clover Light (3)
Coco Shreddies (4) (no milk)

Lunch:
BGTY Wrap (3)
2x eggs (4)
Light Salad Cream (2)
Cucumber
Cheesy Curls (2)

Dinner:
BGTY Tomato and Cheese Pasta Bake (10)

Snacks:
Cheese Puffs (3)
Chocolate Oaty Biscuits (3)
Orange Juice (3)

I plan to have some melon later.

Total 48/45 Weeklies 3

Hiya you :wavey:

Well done on the loss honey, slow and steady wins the race remember!

Sorry you are feeling poorly :(

Are you off to London for a course? I just got a HR course authorised so am off to London mid march for 2 nights all on my lonesome! Scary!

I am a bit jealous of all the nice foods you get to eat on ww!! xx

Slow and steady... right i'dd have to remember that. It's always hard though isn't it when you can't really see a difference.

I'm going to London for a team meeting (my company has offices spread all over the country) and for some reason they choose the £200 a head rented room (there are 35 of us going) over the free room in Lincoln...it baffles me :) but we've just got a new head of department person and he wants to do an away day/meet and greet type thing so it'll be boring as anyfin!

xx

12/01

Evening all :wavey:

I'm still a sickly thing, n'other day off work :sick: which does mean boredom eating...

Oh btw, did I mention my pro points went up?! I only just realised, it's due to the 7lbs I gained in December, so I actually have 46 instead of 45...

Foodie times for today:

Breakfast:
2 slices Warburtons Toastie (4)
Clover Light (2)
LF Cheese Slice (1)
Ham (1)

Lunch:
2 slices Warburtons Toastie (4)
Clover Light (2)
Ham (1)
BGTY Wrap (3)
2x Eggs (4)
EL Mayo (0)
Cucumber (0)

Dinner:
BGTY Ham & Mushroom Tagliatelle (9)
Micro veg (2)
Carte D'or Light Vanillia (5)

Snacks:
Cheesy Curls (2)
Cheese Puffs (3)

Total: 43/46

13/01

Hey Starkissed welcome to my diary, hope you find it useful/informative/amusing :D

So i'm still poorlified, the cold has done the traditional thing of moving into my chest now, so i'm doing the coughy thing which is extremely attractive BUT when I actually start sounding poorly with the coughing and hoarse throat etc... it generally means that the cold is on its way out... so yay! for that.

For the first time this week I actually went back to bed after calling in sick (we have to call in 30 mins before our start time, so for me thats 8) and I slept until 1.40... so I obviously needed the sleep!!

Just realised its Friday 13th...maybe I should go back to bed :D

Foodie times then:
Breakfast:
Oats so Simple Blueberry Sachet (4)
80ml Skimmed Milk (1)
Orange Juice (3)

Lunch:
Co-op White Demi Baguette (11)
Clover Light (3)
2x LF Cheese Slice (2)
Ham (2)

Dinner:
Covent Garden Souper Greens (6)
4x Sesame Ryvita (4)

Snacks:
WW Brownie (4)
WW Jaffa Mini Roll (2)
Rowntree randoms (4)
Chupa Chup Lolly (1)

Total: 47/46
Weeklies remaining: 46

Last edited:
Evening honey

Sorry you are poorlified :( Hopefully its coming into fruition now and you might start coming out the other side?

Hope you feel better soon! xx

14/01

Evening Peeps,

I was meant to be going out a'drinkin tonight, but due to the fact that i'm still coughing and sneezing all over the place I thought that wasn't the best of ideas!! So I met my friend in town for a catch up instead. Town was fruitful, I finally bought myself a 2012 diary, bought a pair of shoes a size too big because I couldn't be bothered to take my shoes off to try them on (it was waaaaay too cold for that nonesense :winter_brr:) and finally nailed down the requirements for house hunting to begin (i'm moving in with my friend :happy036:). So it's all good, oh and my sister is bringing me a diet coke from McDonalds (which btw is the mecca of all diet coke drinks, seriously it's magic stuffs. McDonalds diet coke cures anything) so it is infact very very good right now, all in all I am a happy bunny.

Oh and a small nsv I am now officially a size 18 (at least in tops). I officially announce this as I have now bought a size 18 top in 4 different high street stores and they all fit. So extra WOO! for that :)

Although, next week I do have to deal with a night out and my Grandmas 3 course birthday meal...ah well we'll deal with that when we have too!

Foodie times for today then:
Breakfast:
1x Warburtons toastie (2)
Clover Light (1)
Ham (1)
Coco Shreddies (4)
Skimmed Milk (1)
Orange Juice (3)

Lunch:
Warburtons Square Wrap (4)
EL Mayo (1)
Ham (1)
Cucumber (0)

Dinner:
Small Mushroom Chow Mein (6)
Stir Fry Veg (4)

Snacks:
I had a curiosity cola this afternoon and that when put in the pro points calculator is (10), seems a little high but we'll go with it.
Randoms (4)

Total: 42/46

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

How are we all this fine morning?

Foodie times for today:
Breakfast:
White Roll (4)
Clover Light (2)
2x LF Cheese Slice (2)

Lunch:
At the Toby, points are according to the Eating Out Guide:
Gammon (5)
Lamb (5)
Mint Sauce (2)
Veggie Gravy (0)
Mash Tato (2)
Cabbage (1)
Carrots (1)
Stuffing (4)
Parsnips (4)
Peas (4)
Roast Potato (5)

Dinner:
Warburtons Square Wrap (4)
EL Mayo (1)
Wafer Thin Chicken Slices (2)
Cucumber (0)
Muller rice, Smooth Toffee (5)

Snacks:
Randoms (4)
Chupa Chup Lolly (1)
Quavers (2)
I got the hunger last night so had another wrap (7)

Total: 67/46
Weeklies remaining: 25

Last edited:
Morning :wavey:

MMMMMMM Tobey Carvey! Jealous.com

xx

Hey hun,
look like your doing fab :)
I am so much preferring this to SW , can see it being a lot more easier to fit into my life :)

Your food diaries are looking fab :)
xxxxxx

Morning :wavey:

MMMMMMM Tobey Carvey! Jealous.com

xx

I love love love the Tobery (see what I did there, I'm a genius :8855:, quite high in points but I've still got my weeklies as I didn't go out last night plus I probably won't want to eat again, well maybe a bowl of cereal much later, but that'll only be 5 points and that'll be my point count for the day :)

"Hey hun,
look like your doing fab
I am so much preferring this to SW , can see it being a lot more easier to fit into my life

Your food diaries are looking fab
xxxxxx"

I totally prefer this to SW it's just too easy. It literally is eat what you want and then point it (or the other way round :D)

Back to work tomorrow people :cry: bad times. Bad times indeedy.

xx

Where u at today lovely? Hope you are feeling better and first day at work wasn't too bad. Xx

18/01

Hello peoples,

Sorry i've been absent. I had a terrible day foodwise Monday & Tuesday so i'm just going to forget about them and move on. After all today is my start of the week so, new week new start and all that jazz.

It also happens to be WI and I lost 1lb :bliss: which is really good considering how rubbish i'm feeling at the moment (i'm sleepy tired from my London trip yesterday and still have a bit of a cough that I can't quite shake)!

But I had my appraisal at work and it went well, looking forward to bonus times :D Now I have to start studying for a bit as I have an exam in Feb that I haven't opened the book for :rolleyes:

Brekkie:
Muller rice, apple (6)

Lunch:
Eat Smart Ham Salad Sandwich (7)
Cheesy Curls (2)

Dinner:
BGTY Veggie Lasagne (9)
Steamfresh Veg (2)

Snacks:
Oaty Biscuit thingys (3)
Shape Delight Yogurt (3)
Kingsmill 50/50 Bread (2)
Ham (1)
Lurpack Light (2)
3x Teaspoons Nutella - my chocolate fix (4)

Total: 41/46

Last edited:
Heya,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in but I noticed your from Lincoln too!!

I'm new to all this WW stuff, previously did slimming world for a short period of time but didnt have much success with it. Couldn't get my head around being able to eat unlimited amounts of food!!

xxx

Heya,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in but I noticed your from Lincoln too!!

I'm new to all this WW stuff, previously did slimming world for a short period of time but didnt have much success with it. Couldn't get my head around being able to eat unlimited amounts of food!!

xxx

Hi :wavey: to my fellow yellerbelly :D

Feel free to jump in at any time! I've got another friend on the forum from Lincoln too :D Whereabouts are you from? I'm currently in Saxilby, moving to Lincoln in March/April time.

Are you getting on with WW?

xx

19/01

Good evening,

I actually wanted to work late at work today :eek: it's nice being busy again :D i've gone through a period at work of having NOTHING to do. It's soul destroying being at work and being bored for 8 hours a day so now i'm rushed off my feet again I am a happy stack :)

Brekkie:
Raspberry Muller Rice (5)
Pear, Banana (0)

Lunch:
Mission Deli Wrap (5)
Ham (2)
Cucumber, Onion (0)
EL Mayo (1)
WW Toffee Yogurt (1)

Dinner:
Chicken Breast (4)
Long Grain Rice (6)
Dopiaza Curry Sauce (4)

Snacks:
Quavers (2)
Oaty Biscuit thingys (3)
Cereal Bar (4)
Nutella (6)
Babybel Light (1)
Options Belgion Chocolate (1)

Total: 45/46

Last edited:
22/01

Morning!

I feel awful this morning. I was out last night and I honestly haven't had a hangover this bad since uni!! :sign0137:

Anyway, apologies for not updating, I was completely on plan on Friday, using 42 points. Yesterday was quite another matter, I had a three course meal in the afternoon for my grandma's 75th birthday :candle1: I had for my meal: a spring roll type thing with chicken & cabbage, mushroom and pearl barley risotto and then a blackberry sponge thing. Followed by birthday cake a little later.

This was then all washed down by many drinks and a chicken & bacon panini at 4am this morning. Good times. I've allocated my 46 daily and 49 weeklies for Sat (i'm pretty sure that still doesn't cover everything consumed! :rolleyes:).

I didn't get up until 2.30pm (I find the best way to deal with a hangover is to just sleep through it!) but regardless of that, foodie times for today:

Breakfast/Lunch:
2x Hovis Soft White Slices (5)
Egg (2)
Clover Light (1)

Dinner:
Giovanni Rana, Ham & Cheese Pasta (1/2 pack) (10)
1/2 Jar, Seeds of Change, Cherry Tomato & Parmesan Pasta Sauce (4)

Snacks:
Weetabix Minis (4)
Skimmed Milk (1)

Total: 27/46

Last edited:
Back