ProPoints Stackheads 2012 Weight Loss Mission

Y'know i'm feeling quite motivated and I think this is due to my sister, she's on day 3 of Orlistat now (a GP prescribed diet pill) and she's doing so well. Being on Orlistat means that she's on a low fat diet (something along the lines of less than 5% fat per 100g) so it's really strict and she's just sticking it out, i'm so proud of her.
It also means that I have no excuses anymore. If she can cope with her diet, I can damn well cope with mine (well at least that's how i'm feeling right now!).

Food diary times then:
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Breakfast:
Alpen Porridge Sachet - Blueberry & Cranberry (4) - and v. v. yummy!
150g Skimmed Milk (1)

Subtotal: 5

Lunch:
1/2 pack Batchelors Wholegrain Pasta - Garlic & Herb (5)
60ml Skimmed Milk (1)
2 x Sainsbury's Butchers Choice Reduced Fat Sausages (5)
2 Tablespoons Sweetcorn (2)
Spinach & Mushrooms (0)

Subtotal: 13

Dinner:
Sainsburys Wholemeal Wrap (60g) (4)
Mushrooms, Onion, Spinach, Tomato (0)
50g Mozzarella Light (2) <-- this surprised me, I thought it'd be more!
2 teaspoons Tomato Puree (0)
50g Bernard Matthews, Hickory BBQ Turkey Chunks (2)
(120g - frozen) WW Oven Chips (5)
1 Tablespoon Sweetcorn (1)
2 tablespoons Extra Light Mayo (1)

Subtotal: 15

Snacks:
1 bag Walkers Lights - Simply Salted (3)
Babybel Light (1)
Mullerlight Mint (2) - I put it in the freezer for about 4 hours and it was much better than yesterday (when it was straight out the fridge)

Total: 39/45

Last edited:
Pics of my dinner :D

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 127
Mmmmm dinner looks FIT!!

I am having a bit of a wobble, I have now had a bulmers cider and only have 16 weeklies left!

Lol I know that's ok, I only have Mon-Wed to get through, but I only used half of them last week and so in new territory using that many up! Although with Zumba and body combat on Monday and Wednesday I will earn 20 activity points so I should be ok?

Eeep! I need to get rid of some chick peas this week! (She gave us 5% of our body weight in chick peas- 1 pea = 1/2 pound) so I have about 16 of the little blighters to get rid of!! )

Also well done to your sister for sticking to her diet. I know how you feel with you sister, my older sister has a real problem with her weight (she must be around 28 stone at the moment) and I just don't know how to help her. She has done every diet under the sun, but I guess you have to be ready to do it don't you?

Great that you can do it together and you can support her and she can support you :D

Much love Stacks xx

Mmmmm dinner looks FIT!!

I am having a bit of a wobble, I have now had a bulmers cider and only have 16 weeklies left!

Lol I know that's ok, I only have Mon-Wed to get through, but I only used half of them last week and so in new territory using that many up! Although with Zumba and body combat on Monday and Wednesday I will earn 20 activity points so I should be ok?

Eeep! I need to get rid of some chick peas this week! (She gave us 5% of our body weight in chick peas- 1 pea = 1/2 pound) so I have about 16 of the little blighters to get rid of!! )

Also well done to your sister for sticking to her diet. I know how you feel with you sister, my older sister has a real problem with her weight (she must be around 28 stone at the moment) and I just don't know how to help her. She has done every diet under the sun, but I guess you have to be ready to do it don't you?

Great that you can do it together and you can support her and she can support you :D

Much love Stacks xx

MMMM Cider! TBH my best losses have come in weeks when I use all my weeklies, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a big loss for you :D and plus if you don't eat your activity points then no damage done...

HAHA! I wondered what on earth you were on about with the chickpeas, I thought you were about to ask for some recipes! It's a good idea though, nice visual representation of what it is you want to do/have already done!

Unfortunately with the sister thing, you can't help them until they want to help themselves, my sister is at 330lbs(ish) now and tried SW and WW and god knows what else but just decided out of the blue to go to the GP and ask for help. Now she's done that I kinda feel like it's now time to do the helping and just making sure that she sticks with it and if that means forgoing the fresh baked baguettes and lurpack that Mum and Dad brought home today (I nearly killed them as that's what my sister is missing - bread and butter) to provide morale support for her then that's what i'll do... and hey! it can only help my weight loss too!

Dinner was FIT! How was your cheese burger and chips? :D We be dieting and I had 'pizza' and you had cheeseburger for tea, that makes me happy.

xx

Evening,

I had the day off work today to catch up on some much needed studying (qualification for work) and unfortunately that means FOOD! As whenever I take a break from study I eat something - usually a sandwich... it's a stupid habit, but one that i've had since uni, I didn't go WAY overboard today, but i'm a little upset that I actually did it more than anything.
However, back to work tomorrow and i've got my food all planned out like a good girl (made enough of tea tonight to have for lunch tomorrow).

So foodie times for today:
Monday 13th February

Breakfast:
Wholemeal Bagel (6)
30g light Olive Oil Spread (3)
Total: 9

Lunch:
Wholemeal Wrap (4)
Ham (2)
15g Light Salad Cream (1)
25g Light Mozzarella (1)
Cucumber, Spring Onion (0)
Kellogs Special K Mini Breaks - Chocolate (3)
Total: 11

Dinner:
50g (dried weight) Wholemeal Pasta (5)
65g Tuna (drained weight) (1)
2 tsp Sweetcorn (1)
Spring Onions, Cucumber, Lettuce (0)
3 tsp EL Mayo (0)
Total: 7

Snacks (and this is where the damage is done):
Walkers Lights, Cheese & Onion (3)
Plain Bagel (6)
7 servings (70g) Olive Oil Spread (7)
2 x LF Cheese Slice (2)
2 slices Waburtons Fibre Plus Bread (5)
Total: 23

Total: 50/45 - 5 weeklies used.

My total would've been 30 without the extra bagel & sandwich!

xx

Evening :wavey:

I haven't really got much to say tonight, except everyone keeps jumping into the shower just as i'm ready... Bad times.

So food times today:
Tuesday 14th February:
Breakfast:
Alpen Porridge - Blueberry & Cranberry (4)
150ml Skimmed Milk (1)
Cranberry & Raspberry Juice drink (2)

Lunch:
50g (dried weight) Wholemeal Pasta (5)
65g Tuna (1)
1 tbsp Sweetcorn (1)
Spring onion, Cucumber, Lettuce (0)
EL Mayo (0)
Bag of Special K Mini Breaks (3)
Total: 10

Dinner:
M&S Melt in the Middle, Plaice & Asparagus Fishcake (6)
125g (Cooked) Sharwoods Medium Egg Noodles (6)
1 tbsp Soy Sauce (0)
Sugar Snap Peas, Asparagus, Tenderstem Broccoli (0)
Total: 12

Snacks:
Shape Lemon Mouse (2)
Nutri Grain - Blackberry & Apple (4)
Biscuit (2)
Lolly (2)
Muller Light Banana & Custard (3)
Total: 13

Total: 42/45

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 144
Hello!

Hope everyone is a-ok.

Food times for today:
Wednesday 15th February:

Breakfast:
Alpen Porridge (4)
Skimmed Milk (1)
Cranberry & Raspberyy Juice Drink - it's actually (1) not 2 as I recorded yesterday
Total: 6

Lunch:
WW Chicken, potato & leek soup (3)
3x Seasame Ryvita (3)
Cherry Activia Snackpot (3)

Dinner:
150g Meat Cappeletti (8)
1/2 jar WW Parmesan & Pesto Sauce (2)
25g Red Leicester (3)

Snacks:
Special K Mini Break- Zesty lemon (3)
Nutri grain bar (4)
Fibre Plus bar (3)
Total 10

Total: 38/45

Hello!

Today I found out that someone who does a very unskilled job upstairs will earn £100 more than me. Brilliant. Normally this would mean that I would turn to food and shovel down a chocolate bar. However in terms of my food consumption it hasn't had any effect, which is good :)

Foodie times:
Thursday 16th February

Breakfast:
Wholemeal Bagel (6)
30g Light Olive Spread (3)

Lunch:
BGTY Chickpea & Spinach Soup (5)
3x Sesame Ryvita (3)
Total: 8

Dinner:
McCain Frozen Jacket Spud - Oven Cooked (5) - this wasn't super, it took 45 mins in the oven and quite frankly i'd rather wait an extra 15 and have a real tato :D
M&S Plaice & Asparagus Fishcake (6)
Asparagus, sugar snap peas, tenderstem broccolli, cauliflour
2 tbsp sweetcorn (2)
Laughing Cow EL triangle (1)
Total: 14

Snacks:
Nutri-Grain bar (4)
Walkers Lights - Simply Salted (3)
2x Nairn's Oat Biscuits - Mixed Berries (2)

Total: 40/45

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Hello!

Today I found out that someone who does a very unskilled job upstairs will earn £100 more than me. Brilliant. Normally this would mean that I would turn to food and shovel down a chocolate bar. However in terms of my food consumption it hasn't had any effect, which is good :)

Foodie times:
Thursday 16th February

Breakfast:
Wholemeal Bagel (6)

Lunch:
BGTY Chickpea & Spinach Soup (5)
3x Sesame Ryvita (3)

Dinner:
McCain Frozen Jacket Spud - Oven Cooked (5) - this wasn't super, it took 45 mins in the oven and quite frankly i'd rather wait an extra 15 and have a real tato :D
M&S Plaice & Asparagus Fishcake (6)
Asparagus, sugar snap peas, tenderstem broccolli, cauliflour
2 tbsp sweetcorn (2)
Laughing Cow EL triangle (1)

Snacks:
Nutri-Grain bar (4)
Walkers Lights - Simply Salted (3)

Hiya hun! :wavey:

Food today looks yummy, especially tea. Its horrid when you find out something like that at work, makes you feel rubbish and undervalued. Good on you though for not letting it get you down and controlling your foods :) xx

Hello peeps!

It's Friday! I've never been more excited to see a Friday come round! I went a little over points today as I really wanted some bread & butter with tea, but it's fine as i'm not using my weeklies for anything else!

Food times then:
Friday :party0049: 17th February

Breakfast:
Wholemeal Bagel (6)

Lunch:
50g Wholemeal Pasta (5)
65g Tuna (1)
Sweetcorn (1)
Cucumber, spring onions, cherry tomatoes (0)
30g EL Mayo (1)
Shape Delight Yogurt (3)

Dinner:
Spinach & Ricotta Pasta (12)
WW Paremsan & Pesto Sauce (2)
30g Red Leicester (3)
1 slice Warburtons toastie, medium (2)
Lurpack (2)
Total: 21

Snacks:
Special K mini breaks - chocolate (3)
Special K raspberry & chocolate bar (2)
Curly Wurly (3)

Total: 49/45
Weeklies remaining 45/49

Hello!

It's a study day again, my exam is on THURSDAY :gen147: and I haven't finished my study book yet. So it's mad dash to get through that this weekend ready for my revision day on Wednesday.

I haven't really had a proper meal today, i've kinda had three lots of lunch spaced out over the day...

So foodie times:
Lunch 1:
Sainsburys Wholemeal Wrap (4)
1 tbsp Tomato Puree (0)
6 slices wafer thin chicken (2)
40g Red Leicester (4)
Nutri Grain (4)

Lunch 2:
Sainsbury's Basic Chicken Instant Noodles (10) <-- took me back to my uni days, studying with some supernoodles!! :D

Lunch 3:
Bagel (6)
4 rashers BGTY bacon medallions (2)
20g Light Olive Spread (2)
1 tbsp EL Mayo (0)

Total: 34/45

Hiya honey!

Ohhh good luck for your exam, I hope your studying is going well?

Supernoodles remind me of uni too. Also copious amounts of tea, hobnobs and fags! (I don't smoke now :D)

What did you study at Uni? Also what is your exam for that you are doing for work?

I am having a wobbly week, but managing to stay on plan JUST! Not sure what is wrong with me. I have just done a weeks food plan until Thursday though to try and stay on track.

Much love xx

Hiya honey!

Ohhh good luck for your exam, I hope your studying is going well?

Supernoodles remind me of uni too. Also copious amounts of tea, hobnobs and fags! (I don't smoke now :D)

What did you study at Uni? Also what is your exam for that you are doing for work?

I am having a wobbly week, but managing to stay on plan JUST! Not sure what is wrong with me. I have just done a weeks food plan until Thursday though to try and stay on track.

Much love xx

It's going alright, one more chapter to go that i'll do tomorrow and then ready for revision on Wednesday.

I did Law with Human Rights at uni what about you? The exam is Foundation in Insurance test, it's like a basic introduction to insurance and how it works... AND IT'S BORING!

A wobbly week?! My wobbly weeks tend to come after i've been too lenient with myself and maybe thought "well it's within points so I might as well have it" rather than actually wanting to eat. I tend to fall off the wagon after that.

I saw your food plan, and it looks good! I'm quite jealous of the shepherd's pie... it makes me want some now (i haven't had shepherds pie since starting WW because I used to make it with TONS of mash tato and loads of cheese on the top!).

xx

Afternoon!

Took the dog for a walk earlier and nearly got blown away! It was crazy mental times, the dog loved it though!

Foodie times then:
Sunday 19th February

Breakfast:
40g Special K (4)
Skimmed Milk (1)
Total: 5

Lunch:
1 slice Warburtons Toastie (Medium) (2)
10g Light Olive Spread (1)
Lidl Low Fat Yogurt - Pear (3)
Apple Juice (2)

Dinner: Sunday Roast :D
Chicken Leg (with Skin - NOM!) (12)
Brussel Sprouts, Red Cabbage, Leek, Broccoli, Carrots (0)
4 tsp Bisto Chicken Gravy Granules (2)
Mashed Tato (5)
Total: 19

Snacks:
1 x Sainsbury's Reduced Fat Butchers Choice Sausage (3)
Curly Wurly (3)
Total: 6

Last edited:
Hi hun,

Food looking yummy! Love roast chicken. Nom nom!

Our shepherd pie was nice and got leftovers for lunch tomorrow :)

Hope your feeling ok about your exam- where do u have to go to take it? Xx

It's a computer based exam so I only have to go to the YMCA in Lincoln. Thing is, because the exam is "so simple" (it's not) everyone expects me to kinda breeze through it, so i'm feeling pressure on that score... which is unusual for me as I never get worked up exams/deadlines or anything!

Ok ok, I know I said I was going to WI monthly, but I weighed myself last Sunday (when I finally kicked myself into gear) in the morning before i'd eaten anything and tonight I weighed myself (following my massive Sunday lunch) and i'm -3lbs!!

Very exciting stuffs. I'm not going to officially record it though and i'll wait until the end of the month (i'll WI the morning of 1st March) to see how much weight i've lost during Feb!

But it doesn't mean I can't be happy :D

xx

Hi am starting ww today (just moved over from sw) having a mooch round diaries for inspiration.
Love the look of the pizza you made with the sainsburys wrap yum yum!

:wavey: Hi!
Hope you get some useful stuffs from my diary and welcome to WW!

Ugh I feel rubbish today, to use a SW phrase * week has begun and it just makes me feel rubbish and tired! But on the up side makes the 3lb loss more impressive, considering I usually gain 2lbs! :D

Anywho, foodie times for today:
Monday 20th February 2012

Breakfast:
Alpen Porridge (4)
Skimmed Milk (1)
Total: 5

Lunch: Sausage & tomato pasta
2x Sainsbury's Butchers Choice Reduced Fat Sausages (5)
50g Wholemeal Pasta (5)
Chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic (0)
1 tsp tomato puree (0)
Cucumber, tomato, lettuce (0)
Lidl Low Fat Yogurt - Pineapple (3)
Total: 13

Dinner: Bacon bagel :D
Onion Bagel (6)
20g Light Bertolli (2)
1 tbsp EL Mayo (0)
4 x BGTY Bacon Rashers (2)

Snacks:
Special K Bar (2)
Special K Mini Breaks (3)
Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar (3)
WW Lemon Cake Slice (2)

Total: 39/45

Last edited:
hi,I too am starting ww tomorrow, been on sw for a few weeks, but it seems to stop working after a few weeks, prob cos i can eat as much pasta as I want, lol! So, looking at a few diaries for inspiration.

Back