Stalking KD - a new sport?

KD .... my dilemas -
  • I hate ironing, with a passion, so hire a lady who takes away my rumpled rags and returns with crease free garments, on hangers and inside plastic - but do you know of a machine that will puts them away afterwards for me??
  • I don't mind shopping, packing the bags etc ... but when I get home I hate having to unpack and put stuff away - so need a shopping robot.
Will return with all my other dilemas once you've managed to sort these out for me!!

yeah.. can we come to you with our dilemas KD.. and you can tell us which robot to get..
im with Bev on this one.. i dont like putting shopping away.. urrrgh.. and dont actually iron anything i wear.. people always look at me strangely when i say this.. i just dont see the point i guess.. its gonna be wrinkled again.. so why try anymore? lol..
I want something which takes my things out of the washing machine and either hangs it on the line.. and or puts it in the tumble dryer and turns it on..

x x x

i can do it.. i just choose not to.. its too much hassle to get worked up about.. lol.. so when you all see me.. and im wearing wrinkled clothes.. dont laugh.. cos im just not botherd.. hehe..!

x x x

See, to me, Iron's are a bit like God. Other people seem to place great importance on them, and insist that both exist, I remain to be convinced.

See, to me, Iron's are a bit like God. Other people seem to place great importance on them, and insist that both exist, I remain to be convinced.
:break_diet:

lol!!!!!!!!!

KD, Everyone at work wants a scooba!!!

ANyway, where are you tonight, I need a KD fix

Thats the one Cat!

You should maybe explain our convo though xx

haha..! we decided that.. well we didnt.. we just said it at the same time.. KD should change her name to SKD.. and we were gonna make her a nice red cape with SKD on the back.. like.. sew it and everything from the heart.

x x x x

was that in enough detail leah?

x x x

Perfecto lil minion xxx

mini-on

We are minis minions!

ME?! Surely i am perfect beyond perfection and never ever say things without thinking about the consequences.

I like being a MINIon. I think we should start a club....

ME?! Surely i am perfect beyond perfection and never ever say things without thinking about the consequences.

I like being a MINIon. I think we should start a club....

Minion is a term for favourites or protégés, especially those of a monarch or prince at a royal court. Unlike a henchman or lackey, although of subordinate rank to his patron a minion is likely to be of noble birth or to be raised to the nobility, and is more of a companion and confidant to him than a servant or bodyguard
from wikipedia!!!!

NOBLE BIRTH?! DEFO ME!!!

Back