Stalking KD - a new sport?

Nope. Better than a pendant.

Okay...you're not going to get it :sigh: I've got myself a
Mop!!!!:party0038:

Not just any old mope though. I got a scooba (a robotic mop):clap:....to keep my roomba company:cool:

[youtube]1KHmnmFe55k[/youtube]

I was thinking it might be one as you said you wanted a better one

It sounds wonderful. have you played with it yet?

Irene xx

I was thinking it might be one as you said you wanted a better one

Did I?:confused: I have a fab roomba which hovers everywhere when I'm asleep. This one is a washer. It's not better....just does a different job:clap:

It sounds wonderful. have you played with it yet?

Irene xx

It's charging at the moment, but will be playing with it in a couple of hours :) I've heard fab reports of how well it cleans, and I love irobot thingies. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh. I got it wrong then. I thought it was that extra large super strong mansize vibrator that you were talking about in the chat room the other day.

Oh. I got it wrong then. I thought it was that extra large super strong mansize vibrator that you were talking about in the chat room the other day.

:rotflmao: You were soooo wrong. If you remember rightly, I told you I already had one of them:cool:

sorry KD, but u just dropped a couple of points on the Cool-O-Meter for that. ur lucky its a gadget type mop or ud have lost all street cred completely!

Sorry...had to go away for a moment there:eek:

Battery charged and I've set it off in the bathroom to start with.

Had to sit on the loo for a moment to make sure it did it's 'thing'. All is well so far :clap:

What on earth are these things you are on about? Remote hoovering? Remote, automatic mopping?

Tis not fair, I only have a hubby to do those things!

KD, I need one, Infact I must have one, Im not bothered about the roomba coz it wouldnt get the darn cat hairs off the settee but I NEED a scooba.

Right ok, I need to rob a bank.

Who's up for it, Ill buy anyone a scooba if theyll rob a bank with me.

Ive got one! I call him Oli :)
Plug him in once a day for a charge, and off he goes for hours :D:D:D xxx

Do you think they'll make them to do other jobs? Climb the walls to suck up the cobwebs? Clean the windows? How about a tiny one to do the ironing? :D

Don't the cobwebs just add character??:eek:

KD, I need one, Infact I must have one, Im not bothered about the roomba coz it wouldnt get the darn cat hairs off the settee but I NEED a scooba.

Nooooor, you need a roomba. Roomba is better than scooba. Put roomba on settee :D

Will do a little review in a minute

Ive got one! I call him Oli :)
Plug him in once a day for a charge, and off he goes for hours :D:D:D xxx

Ahhh, but I don't have to plug roomba in. Well...I did when I bought it, now it plugs itself in for charging. Scooba doesn't :(

Roomba and scooba much better than DH for the job.:cool:

Do you think they'll make them to do other jobs? Climb the walls to suck up the cobwebs? Clean the windows? How about a tiny one to do the ironing? :D

now that would be cool. They do make a robotic lawnmower, but I've dreamt of having a little robotic sponge that travels up and down the bathroom tiles, onto the bath, then sink. Lastly the loo, when it then drops back into a charger which then gives it a good clean and disinfectant:cool:

Don't the cobwebs just add character??:eek:

They...OMG, just reminded me of something that happened once when I was teaching.

Oh gosh, think I need to go and have a lie down:eek:

They...OMG, just reminded me of something that happened once when I was teaching.

Oh gosh, think I need to go and have a lie down:eek:

Why do you always leave us on tenterhooks KD!!!

Right. My little scooba experience.

Okay, it cleaned the floor well. Too well in fact :( Once all the dirt was removed you could see all the imperfections on the floor :(

So last night I decided to completely strip the lino down with special waxy remover stuff and a nailbrush. Took about 3 hours. Then put a finish on it and it looks lovely :) All imperfections now gleaming. Need sunglasses to go in the kitchen now:cool:

Back