Stalling

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
After losing 13.5lbs in 4 days, I am stalling atm. Disappointing, but maybe understandable as I've lost in 4 days what LT says you will lose in a month!
Still having stomach cramps so have decided to lay off the Regucol (like fibre clear) for a couple of days to see if it makes any difference. Will give LT a call to see what this can be.

WOW steady on me duck.... I wouldn`t be disappointed with that loss!! I`m sure your body is just getting ready for the next amazing loss.... and the tummy cramps could well be that stuff your on. Take note of what Lipotrim recommend, as they do for a reason. Its not wise to use other products not endorsed by them usually... hope they can enlighten you too hun..... well done on that amazing loss :D L xx

Thanks, but fibre clear doesn't work on me. I know that psylium husk can be used too as some of the "older" members used to use that. I probably know the reason re the cramps, instead of 2 teaspoons a day, I have been taken 2 tablespoons:eek: Am still waiting for LT to get back to me, they were pretty busy this morning.

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon with the loss! :D:D:D:D

Ok hun.... lol. I am not certain about the husks, but the fibre clear isnt all that great for me either. So I asked my pharmacist and he said I can use Senna Tablets, 2 a night should do the trick! Plus they wont affect ketosis... :D xx

I just spoke to them and they told me I od-ed on the Regucol (as I wrote earlier, 1 use 2 tbsp instead of 2tsp a day) so that's what's causing the rumbling, cramps and bloating.... better lay off it till all's settled again and then indeed back to the husks or senokot (although the latter never helped me much either). Was nice to have a good poo talk to the gal from LT though :D:D:D:D

I'll keep it in mind Dee! Pharmacist test my urine this afternoon and for some reason, I am definitely not in ketosis! Due to the bloating, upset and rumbling stomach I gained 800gr and all I wanna do all day is pass wind.... :) Maybe it'll happen this week now that I'm off Regucol... ketosis I mean :) xx

For the first time since Saturday I've seen the scales move again! I'm no longer bloated, hopefully have passed the last of the Regucol out of my system last nite (sorry, might be too much info) and this morning lost 600gr on my scales again after stalling for all these days. Getting bad taste but did test this morning and no ketosis yet...

I really hope so! Only downfall today, I forgot my shake for lunch so am going to get some plain chargrilled sliced chicken for lunch as I won't be home till late today :(

~you`ll be fine on the chicken as a one off hun.... I`m sure you`ll be in Ketosis now, those stix are notoriously misleading!!! hope your ok? L xx

Thanks Lou, I know I'll be fine on chicken as it's only protein and don't forget, I've done the diet before :)
I'm fine thanks, hope you too? x

Oh yes sorry I did forget... I have so much trouble keeping up with everyone on here at times lol and I`m doing really well thanks, feeling very positive :D

No worries! :) Good to hear you're doing fine and are being positive, that's the only way you can keep up with LT x

:wee: I AM IN KETOSIS!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D This morning my scales showed a 1.7kg (3.74lbs) loss. Very curious what the pharmacy's scales will say tomorrow morning....

Back