Star Week - confused.

sunshine24

Hi all, i have only just learnt what star week is! I am confused as to how this may affect weight loss.

My SW week is from Tuesday to Tuesday, so last week my *star* appeared on Friday and lasted till Monday and then i weighed in on Tuesday. Could my weight loss have been affected by this although the *star* had finished the day before i weighed in.

It was my first week and lost 2.5lbs which i am pleased with but i did think it would be a little more seen as it was my first week.

What do you all think?

thanks in advance

Some people the * week doesn't affect... like me. Some people, even though they have stuck to plan 100% can gain just because it's their * week. Depends on the individual really x

i always seem to gain the week before,only half a pound but that should of been this week and i lost half so hopefully it wont catch up next week

I can gain anything upto 7lbs in my star week, although there have been times when I have sts. I do loose it again the week after, but you have to prepare yourself for the gain sometimes! Lol

Thanks for you answers guys. I suppose i will have to wait until next week to wi for the second time to see what i would loose on a "normal" week.

Thanks

I find that I usually dont have so good a loss that week, and my consultant suggested to keep a track of it... I noticed I was hungrier and eating more, albeit free food, still consuming more, hence not losing.

Other people attribute a small gain at this time to fluid retention, but Im not sure on that one.

I tend to eat more chocolate at that time too, and may casually allow myself a couple of extra syns. Its easier to accept the STS than to try and not have the choccie!!!! lol

Back