• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Star Week - confused.

Hi all, i have only just learnt what star week is! I am confused as to how this may affect weight loss.

My SW week is from Tuesday to Tuesday, so last week my *star* appeared on Friday and lasted till Monday and then i weighed in on Tuesday. Could my weight loss have been affected by this although the *star* had finished the day before i weighed in.

It was my first week and lost 2.5lbs which i am pleased with but i did think it would be a little more seen as it was my first week.

What do you all think?

thanks in advance

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Some people the * week doesn't affect... like me. Some people, even though they have stuck to plan 100% can gain just because it's their * week. Depends on the individual really x

kazpeza

Silver Member
i always seem to gain the week before,only half a pound but that should of been this week and i lost half so hopefully it wont catch up next week

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I can gain anything upto 7lbs in my star week, although there have been times when I have sts. I do loose it again the week after, but you have to prepare yourself for the gain sometimes! Lol

Thanks for you answers guys. I suppose i will have to wait until next week to wi for the second time to see what i would loose on a "normal" week.

Thanks

I find that I usually dont have so good a loss that week, and my consultant suggested to keep a track of it... I noticed I was hungrier and eating more, albeit free food, still consuming more, hence not losing.

Other people attribute a small gain at this time to fluid retention, but Im not sure on that one.

I tend to eat more chocolate at that time too, and may casually allow myself a couple of extra syns. Its easier to accept the STS than to try and not have the choccie!!!! lol