star week

abigail09

Gold Member
is there anything that can be done to prevent a gain on a star week, ive been looking through my old book and ive NEVER lost on a star week, most of the time gain half a lb. it always knocks me sideways even though im expecting to stay the same it gets me down.

does anyone have any tricks, ive heard you can get water retention pills is this true?

drink lots of water i guess flush it though. I'm on star week to this week and thats what i'm doing so will let u know my loss on sat

this is my first period in a year and im really interested to see how it effects me on the scales!

to stop hungrey cravings I would suggest having a green day and don't get to down if it the weight goes up because the following week will come off, so need to self-sabbatage :)

i've drunk three pints of water and not pee'd once this morning, i am concerned! haha! i'm going to weigh-in and put on like a stone at this rate!

i've drunk three pints of water and not pee'd once this morning, i am concerned! haha! i'm going to weigh-in and put on like a stone at this rate!

Lol:p

I don't think there can be much you can do as its just your body reacting to good old mother nature!!

I had my 8week last week & gained 1lb & was absolutly gutted. In fact I spent all week worrying about it, thinking i was going to start gaining loads of weight now:eek: Anyway - WI this week & i lost 2 lb again so not to worried anymore :)

i pee'd (phew!) haha! and lost 2lbs! not sure what that means for my *week yet, so i will monitor over the next few months!

Good luck Abigail09

Don't know if this happens to everyone, but the week before my star week I get so hungry. Up to now I've managed to control my hunger cravings the week before * week by having green days (and having lots of healthy options) and have not gained the following week when I'm on, but we are all different.

I had my * week whilst i was on holiday - so, ive got Easter gain, * week gain and holiday gain all to come in a big whamme on thursday!!!

I dont have regular * weeks, so cant comment on how they affect my losses, all i know is I WANT CHOCOLATE at that time! LOL! x

Back