Starbucks

loumargy

Hi all,

Does anybody have any syns values for the coffees? I usually have a tall skinny vanilla latte, thinking it cant be that bad - scared to find out if it is!

Thanks in advance,

Louise

Check the nutritional info on their website, and count 20 cals as 1 syn.

If I ask for my latte skinny then I class it as a HEXA and have a tall 1. I don't know how many syns the vanilla would add...

Seen this somewhere before. Can't remember the syns, but it was scary. Ask for the sugar free syrup!!

I have a small skinny vanilla latte (HEXA) and sugar free vanilla syrup (free)

Not everywhere uses skimmed milk for their skinnies and not many places do SF syrup so I stick to Starbucks x

Check the nutritional info on their website, and count 20 cals as 1 syn.

My Consultant said it doesn't work that way when i asked her about it before as my sister told me the same thing

Thanks for all the help guys. I did look online at their Nutritional Info, and scared the life out of me. I had a tall skinny Cappacino - 3 syns. But lacked the sugary goodness i like from Vanilla Lattes. I may just boycott for now untill i know more!

Thanks for all the help guys. I did look online at their Nutritional Info, and scared the life out of me. I had a tall skinny Cappacino - 3 syns. But lacked the sugary goodness i like from Vanilla Lattes. I may just boycott for now untill i know more!

Why don't you look at the sugar free vanilla syrup :) the monin ones are free

I ask for a Skinny Caramel Machiatto, and they always ask if I want the sugar free syrups. Its soooooooo nice even with sugar free, and i count milk as my HEXa :)

I ask for a Skinny Caramel Machiatto, and they always ask if I want the sugar free syrups. Its soooooooo nice even with sugar free, and i count milk as my HEXa :)

I didn't even realise that they did SF syrups :eek:

Are the sugar free syrups still nice? I tried the sugar free hazelnut and it was quite bitter in my opinion and i've been a bit put off since

Vanilla was nice.. but yeah, the Hazlenut lacks....everything!!

L x

Back