Staring Lipotrim 01/04/08....who's with me???

lottie*

I started Lipotrim yesterday for the 2nd time.

I began my first attempt back in October and although I had outstanding results within the first week (9lbs) I just wasn't in the right mind frame to carry on. I sadly gave up on day 8.

I have bounched back now though and in better spirits than ever!!!

I was just wondering if anyone else is new to the programme this week??

I need all the support I can get!!

Day 2 for me today and I have been in bed since 6.30pm.......Im soooo tired, but I know it will pass in a few days. Im keeping myself busy and inspired by sites such as this.

Good Luck to all that have started recently xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Starting tomorrow

Hi there, I am starting tomorrow so will be in the same boat as you by tomorrow evening. Let's keep in touch. :)

Starting tomorrow

I have just tried to do a ticker with my weight loss on it so here goes. Let me know if you want to chat tomorrow, ok?:)

Starting tomorrow

Hi Lottie, I think I will be taking to the bed too as early as possible until I get to the Ketosis state, roll on day four or five or however long it takes lol !!!! We can only think about how gorgeous we are going to be in a matter of weeks. Did you look at the inspiration slide show in the blue tab at the top of this page, it's brilliant. :)

Hi Lottie, I think I will be taking to the bed too as early as possible until I get to the Ketosis state, roll on day four or five or however long it takes lol !!!! We can only think about how gorgeous we are going to be in a matter of weeks. Did you look at the inspiration slide show in the blue tab at the top of this page, it's brilliant. :)

No but I will now :) Thankyou xxxx

Good luck you 2, it will be great to have each other for help, but dont forget all the others that will help as well;) x

Starting tomorrow

I'm off now but I will be on tomorrow again and hopefully so will you. I am all excited at the thought of starting but am a bit scared too cos I have so much to lose before my hols. I need to lose four and a half stone but won't manage that before I head off, I would be delighted with two stone to be honest. Talk tomorrow Lottie. Sleep well. :)

:sigh: Hi!!

Started at 6.30am on 2nd April and seemed to be doing fine until about 2.30pm, started to feel really crappy, shaking, dizzy, feeling sick etc. Drank another pint of water and kept my fingers crossed that it would ease off....
Had my last shake at 5.30pm and was totally fine until about 10-ish, went to bed with the sound of my rumbling tummy keeping me awake....

Woke this morning with a raging head-ache, if I didn't know better I'd think I had an almighty hangover..

Still feel positive, despite how rough I feel at the moment. My partner has been on LT for 6-wks now and the difference is amazing in such a short space of time - That's what's keeping me going!!:jelous:

Good luck to everyone and let's keep eachother motivated x x

Its a diet that gets results as its a very low Cal, which is giving you the results you need . Look at it that everyday will be different but as bed time comes and you know you stuck with it you know you goal is becoming your dream . Think of some things that will help you get through a bad day , pampering , shopping , a hot bath. Good luck all of you

Ya know what they say it gets worse before it gets better your prob over the worst of it now WELL DONE for sticking out the tuff bit its gonna be totally worth it you wont recognise yourself soon enough!!

If you need anything just shout everybodys lovely on here and always wanting to help, im in to my third week now and felt awful yesterday (think it was a tummy bug) but i posted how i felt and within mins someone replied (tanx Gar ;))

Keep going you can and will do it:)

Fingers crossed but i should be going to chemist tonight to pick packs up (should have been last night but Mum's illness mean't i couldn't go out!) So will be starting tomorrow.

Keeno14 - Hang in there. I founf my first couple of weeks on LL the hardest thing i'd ever done but after that it was brilliant (just way too expensive!)

Best of luck Lottie! Stick at it girl, I'm on day 4 and feeling really positive to see it through. I feel soooo much better than I did on day 2 (worst day for me) yesterday was bearable, but today I feel nearly 100% again. Just slightly wobbly legs.
I must admit, seeing the rest of the family eat yummy stuff has me drooling like a boxer dog! but I'm learning to live with it :D

I am just about to make up my first shake, fingers crossed!! You all sound so positive, I'm really glad I found this site. Here goes !!!!:)

hi guys I started yesterday as well .
and will try and keep intouch so we all can support each other.

Welcome everyone......great lots of newbies. Good luck everyone. Get through the first few days then you'll be fine.

Keeno....I had a terrible headache the first three days. Stick with it as it will go and you'll feel soooooo much better in no time.

Back