Starkissed's extra easy food diary :)

starkissedx

Gold Member
Hello :) Got to within 9lbs of my goal weight given by a consultant at ww and since then (febish?) went wild on food! Fell spectacularly off plan and with a mix of end of Uni celebrations, holidays etc I have gained an embarrassing 11lbs...recently my mother joined sw class and using her books will be weighing in from home on Monday mornings. Will be following extra easy as its easy to get my head around ha.

I started tracking on Thursday so now have two days fully on track yay :)

06/07/12

Breakfast: 35g plain oats hexb, 1 coconut Greek muller 0.5 syns, chopped banana
Lunch: salad leaves with spring onion, chopped red and green peppers, tomatoes, boiled egg and plain chicken, clementine
Snack: 2 laughing cow triangles half hexa, 2 slices wafer thin smoked ham
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise with dried spaghetti, tinned tomatoes, garlic, red chilli, diced carrot, mushroom, onion extra lean mince, beef stock cube, with a baby leaf salad
Snack: toffee muller light with chopped strawberries and handful raspberries, 2 Melba toast 1 syn with one light laughing Cow triangle 1.5, 1 slice smoked ham and one plum

Hexa 2 lcl and rest in ss milk allowance for tea
Hexb 35g plain oats
Syns: 3 syns

07/07/12

Breakfast: muller light Greek style coconut 0.5 syns, sliced strawberries and some raspberries
Lunch: 1 mccains jacket potato 0.5 syns with left over bolognaise mix from yesterday
Work break snack: 2 Melba toast: 1 syn with 2 laughing cow light triangles half hexa (rest on milk allowance for tea), 2 slices smoked ham, fruit salad with one chopped plum, raspberries and chopped grapes, 1 Alpen light cherry bakewell cereal bar 0.5 syns
Dinner: med veg rice fusions 1.5syns, plain skinless roast chicken, salad leaves, spring onion, corn on the cob
Dessert: total 0% Greek yoghurt, sprinkle of candrel, handful blueberries, chopped strawberries, crushed meringue nest 2.5 syns, 1 white chocolate milkado stick 0.5 syns

Hexa 2 laughing cow light triangles & rest in ss milk allowance for tea
Hexb none ooops!
Syns 7

Only getting to grips with the plan do if there is anything in doing wrong let me know :)

Hi I to have defected from ww n I remember talking to you ...hope you are well ...menu looks fab but if I'm not mistaken the muller light cocnut yoghurt is syn free so you have saved a bit there ...keep up the good work...I am also doing this from home and am weighing in on Monday mornings too so good luck for the rest of the weekend x

I started sw ee for the first time yesterday and I'm not very experienced with sw or minimins so maybe I'll keep an eye on your diary to give me tips and inspiration. I'm starting a sw class on 2nd August so 'til then i am trying it from home

jem3139 said:
Hi I to have defected from ww n I remember talking to you ...hope you are well ...menu looks fab but if I'm not mistaken the muller light cocnut yoghurt is syn free so you have saved a bit there ...keep up the good work...I am also doing this from home and am weighing in on Monday mornings too so good luck for the rest of the weekend x

Remember talking to you also hope your well :) good luck for Monday morning wi! I had sneaky peak today -2lbs a far and that's only two days on track so happy days! X

ggmac said:
I started sw ee for the first time yesterday and I'm not very experienced with sw or minimins so maybe I'll keep an eye on your diary to give me tips and inspiration. I'm starting a sw class on 2nd August so 'til then i am trying it from home

hello :) I'm really enjoying sw so far eating much better than before and never feeling hungry so happy days! X

07/07/12

Breakfast: total 0% fat free yoghurt, teaspoon sweetener, chopped strawberries and handful blueberries
Lunch: 2 nimble malted wholegrain hexb, 2 laughing cow triangles half hexa, babyleaf salad leaves, 3 slices wafer thin smoked ham
Dinner: baby leaf salad leaves, spring onion, plain roasted skinless chicken breast, fruit salad made with one plum, sliced strawberries, blueberries, Alpen light cherry bakewell cereal bar (yum) 0.5syns
After work supper: ww carrot cake slice 4 syns, 2 daim mikado 1 syn, mandarin muller light, clementine.

Hexa: laughing cow light x2, rest ss milk in tea
Hexb: 2 nimble malted wholegrain
Syns: 5.5syns

Had a sneaky peek this morning on the scales and already two down :) feeling good!

thats fab Star 2lbs , I had a sneak peak too only 1lb but still 2 days to go glad your enjoying it x

jem3139 said:
thats fab Star 2lbs , I had a sneak peak too only 1lb but still 2 days to go glad your enjoying it x

Thanks Jem :) well done! As long as I lose something per week it all adds up want to get this last stone off and hopefully feel better about myself! X

08/07/12

Breakfast: cinnamon toast, made with two slices nimble malted wholegrain hexb, one egg white, ground cinnamon, dash of Splenda, vanilla extract, pot of muller Greek coconut yoghurt 0.5syns, strawberries and blueberries

Lunch: two scrambled eggs, spoonful baked beans, chopped spring onions, fruit salad made with one plum, blueberries and strawberries

Dinner: plain roast skinless chicken, scoop of plain mashed potato, green beans, broccoli, 100ml gravy made up 1.5syns, 1 Yorkshire pudding 2syns. Dessert of 1 meringue nest 2.5syns, muller coconut Greek yoghurt 0.5syn, strawberries and blueberries

Hexa: milk allowance in tea
Hexb: 2 slices nimble malted wholegrain
Syns: 7

Feel quite heavy after dinner :( hope tomorrows wi goes ok, first wi following sw at home...only started on Thursday so not expecting too much

Weighed in at home been following sw since Thursday past....4lbs off yay :) now 11.6.4! Still another 7lbs to go before I reach my lowest weight though!

Well done and keep up the good work

well done Star!!! keep it up hun thats a fab loss x

Ahh been so naughty this past last week, had a week off with the OH and ate all round me :/ Although nipped it in the bud and joined a slimming world class tonight :D So i got weighed...back up to 11stone 10.5lbs that was after having lunch out :/ my club 10 is 10 stone 8.5lbs and for my final goal we agreed on getting to club 10 and the assessing it from there! I said probably round 10 and a half stone would be good for me but club 10 is basically 10 and a half so i shall see....So 16lbs to club 10!! 100% week from tomorrow i want a lovely loss on them scales next Monday night!!

yumi food looks lovely am also new at sw doin it myself just borrowed neighbours book but hopefully goin mysel next week might just get the books an weigh myself am i ok 2 follow x

jem3139 said:
you will be grand Star x

Thanks Jem :) saw on your page you had a loss well done! X

georgina2930 said:
yumi food looks lovely am also new at sw doin it myself just borrowed neighbours book but hopefully goin mysel next week might just get the books an weigh myself am i ok 2 follow x

Hey Georgina, of course it's ok to follow :) good luck this week x

Had a successful day one today :) Tried the mushy pea curry sauce and really enjoyed it!! Also i have fallen in love with the hi fi rocky road bars, went down sooo nice with a cuppa :D Thing to work on tomorrow, more water intake!!

Breakfast: 35g plain oats hexb, total 0% yoghurt, strawberries and raspberries
Lunch: 2 eggs scrambled, spoon of baked beans, chopped spring onions, muller light greek yog coconut 0.5syn with cherries
Dinner: Mushy pea curry made with chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, mushy peas, passata, curry powder and served with rice fusions pilau rice 1.5syns, cherries and a plum
Afters: Hi fi rocky road bar 3syns

hexa: ss milk allowance in tea
hexb: 35g plain oats
syns: 5

Day two 18/07/2012

Breakfast: 2 slices nimble hexb with one chopped banana

Lunch: mint muller (should have had more but ran out of time!!!)

Tea break at work: quavers worked out at 5.5syns :/

Dinner: left over mushy pea curry made with mushy peas, passata, medium curry powder, garlic, mushrooms, baby corn, onion and plain chicken breast, served with boiled rice.

Dessert: muller Greek coconut yog 0.5syns with chopped strawberries, cherries and raspberries

Snack: cuppa and Hi fi rocky road 3syns, one marshmallow 0.5syn

Hexa: not enough only one cup of tea!!
Hexb: nimblex2
Syns: 9.5

Mehhhhhh feel abit iffy about today, the crisps were a mistake, due to my lack of planning! Had hardly anything for work due to me having a job interview just before starting work and having to eat on the go....tomorrow will be better!

Back