Starkissed's extra easy food diary :)

lookin good star x

Owee god I have such a headache. Think it's my body withdrawing from my previous diet of diet fizzy drinks :/

Day three 19/07/12
Breakfast: 2 slices nimble hexb with chopped banana, with a bowl of fruit including cherries, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries with dollop of total 0% yog and sprinkle of sweetner l
Lunch: mccains jacket potato 1syn with baked beans, some more raspberries, cherries and strawberries
Dinner: Cajun spiced butterflied chicken breast. With med veg rice fusions 1.5syns with rocket salad and baby corn, some blueberries
After dinner snacks :/ 1 rocky road hifi bar 3syns, 2 lcl half hexa, wafer thin ham slice, 2 marshmallows 1 syn, 1 daim mikado 0.5syn

Hexa: only got half...oops 2 lcl triangles
Hexb: 2 slices nimble
Syns: 7

Bit snacky this evening..I felt so hungry I could have picked ALOT worse! My dad got so many goodies from Sainsburys so I'm happy enough with my choices.

Today is ok...but i think I have sickened myself with strawberries and raspberries I couldnt face them at all...so superfree is abysmal!!! I need to mega work on this tomorrow, I normally make a real effort to make each meal third fruit and veg but today was a total fail in that aspect! Thinking of trying a few red days next week as i dont think there is as much requirement for so much superfree with each meal on that..?

Day Four 20/07/12

Breakfast: 2 slices nimble hexb with 2 lcl triangles half hexa
Lunch: packet of low fat supernoodles chilli chicken, banana
Dinner: 2 small potatoes, lean fat removed bacon x2, pile of steamed cabbage and gravy 1syn
Snacks (throughout day): 2 marshmallows 1 syn, 2 mikado daim 1 syn, few bites of chicken breast, 1 freddo bar yummm 5syns

hexa: lcl triangles & ss milk in teaa
hexb: 2 slices nimble
syns: 8

Tomorrow im working 2pm-10pm....so need to prep ahead! Think im going to make a pasta and veg passata style lunchbox and some fruit with a muller for my break, and then maybe some melba toasts my lcl triangles and wafer thin ham with either a freddo or milkybar or something for the second...hmmm. OH AND MORE SUPERFREE!!!!!!

i find it hard to add superfree at every meal too Star ....think I may turn into strawberry or something soon lol x

jem3139 said:
i find it hard to add superfree at every meal too Star ....think I may turn into strawberry or something soon lol x

Yeah I need to try some new fruit and veg, maybe get some kiwis or pineapple for next week.! C

Oh dear today wasn good....working a late shift really mucked intake up

Breakfast:/brunch; 2 nimble hexb with spoonful baked beans, 2 milkado 1 syn

Dinner: 1 cherry bakewell muffin!!! Syns=who knows...tayto smokey bacon 6.5syns....

Hexb: nimblex2
Hexa: none :/
Syns:7.5 plus muffin :/

Awful day I really hope it doesn't muck up weigh in :( I'll put it down to lack of making the effort to make Pre packed food, instead of making pasta at home which would have been free I took the convenient route and picked the worst thing possible!! I only hope cuz all week my syns have been relatively low I will be ok

Last edited:
Hiya, new follower if you don't mind. I'm starting EE when my books arrive, and know i'm going to struggle a bit with all the superfree food too!

Congrats on your 5.5lb loss! :D x

Charlee1990 said:
Hiya, new follower if you don't mind. I'm starting EE when my books arrive, and know i'm going to struggle a bit with all the superfree food too!

Congrats on your 5.5lb loss! :D x

Hey :) course I don't mind, I'd love someone to keep me on the straight and narrow! Yeah I can't bear to look at a strawberry right now ha so got some pineapple, mango and blueberries for the next few days! Thankyou I was so happy to hear it got 11lbs to my first goal now woo :) x

well done luv what is the superfree food am jooining class thursday carnt wait as am realyy struggling and havnt stopped eatin lol x

georgina2930 said:
well done luv what is the superfree food am jooining class thursday carnt wait as am realyy struggling and havnt stopped eatin lol x

Thanks :) Superfree are goods which are meant to aid weightloss I think, basically there all free and are things like fruit and veg. On the EE plan you need to have 1/3 of your plate Superfree so it's quite alot of fruit and veg :) aw I'm sure when you join Thursday will give you some motivation it really helps me stay on track going to a class x

Hi Star... you've another new follower, love reading the ups and downs cos it doesn't make me feel so alooooooone... lol

Congrats on your first WI, 5.5lbs is a fantastic loss. Looking forward to reading what you decide to eat and how you tackle the shifts. I tried the mushy pea curry but I found it too much, not too spicy, just too intense somehow. It completely overshadowed the chicken, but perhaps it was because my expectations were off beat - I expected it to be like chip shop curry sauce - which I love...

Take care :) x

thanks hun think am gona have 2 try eat fruit a lot yes thursday is my startin point iv just had a carbonara amazing x

Pickled Tink said:
Hi Star... you've another new follower, love reading the ups and downs cos it doesn't make me feel so alooooooone... lol

Congrats on your first WI, 5.5lbs is a fantastic loss. Looking forward to reading what you decide to eat and how you tackle the shifts. I tried the mushy pea curry but I found it too much, not too spicy, just too intense somehow. It completely overshadowed the chicken, but perhaps it was because my expectations were off beat - I expected it to be like chip shop curry sauce - which I love...

Take care :) x

Hello :) thanks for following have you got a diary on here? Thankyou I was so happy! Couldnt believe I lost that much in one week and I never felt deprived! Mmmm I love the mushy pea curry, had it again tonight actually, my mum thought it was too spicy also, although I use medium curry power. Put loads of green beans in it tonight was tasty! X

georgina2930 said:
thanks hun think am gona have 2 try eat fruit a lot yes thursday is my startin point iv just had a carbonara amazing x

Ohh sounds nice! Yeah I find on sw I'm eating loads of fruit, hardly ever eating snacks which is good! X

Hello :) thanks for following have you got a diary on here? Thankyou I was so happy! Couldnt believe I lost that much in one week and I never felt deprived! Mmmm I love the mushy pea curry, had it again tonight actually, my mum thought it was too spicy also, although I use medium curry power. Put loads of green beans in it tonight was tasty! X

Hi again :)

I fink this is my food diary link (still getting used to this site so bear with me)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/285214-pickleds-food-diary.html

:)

So after wi last night had a few treats...takeaway and a slice of cheesecake :O although back to basics today and had a another 100% day :D

Week two day one
Breakfast: 1 muller Greek yoghurt 0.5syns with blueberries and pineapple

Lunch: low fat supernoodles chilli chicken with a banana

Tea break @ work: coke zero with freddo bar 5syns

Dinner: mushy pea curry sauce made with green beans, mushrooms, garlic, chilli and onions, med veg rice fusions 1.5syns with some pineapple

Snack: 2 lcl triangles 1/2 hexa, 2 slices nimble hexb with rhubarb conserve 2syns

Hexa: ss milk and lcl triangles
Hexb: 2 nimble
Syns: 9

Going to try a red day tomorrow :) as I feel really carby today, what with noodles and rice and bread! Got next few days planned foodwise so should be ok! Let's get 1.5 off next week to get my first half stone off :)

well done Star on your loss ...thats really fab keep goin hun your doing great...did you enjoy your curry? x

jem3139 said:
well done Star on your loss ...thats really fab keep goin hun your doing great...did you enjoy your curry? x

Thanks Jem :) i like the mushy pea curry but really want to give petes peanut curry a go, I like a satay so im sure I'd like that also! Hope things are good with you! X

Omg yesterday was a disaster :( had a job interview, had already got through to second stage and this was an orientation kind of thing I was really looking forward to it....hopeful that it would be promising but was opposite hours were crap, just really displeasing and safe to say I won't be accepting a job there...was really annoyed if travelled all the way there, got a new outfit etc so I binged...a cinnamon pretzel, a fro yo, packet of crisps, a milkybar then came home and had my planned hunters chicken with syn free BBQ sauce, didn't weigh my hexa of cheese...def more than 30g :( and instead of veg I had a handful of oven chips...THEN I had some more crisps, a kopperberg, some chocolate buttons and 2 slices of soreen.

Safe to say disaster...THEN had to go to bed with a migraine and an aching throat.

Woke up this morning, still feel off. Weighed in 1.5lb heavier...safe to say next 4 days before wi have to be 100% :(

Back