Starkissed's 'Get me to goal..12.5lbs to go!!!' Newbie EE Food Diary :)

Definitely enjoy it. Depriving ourselves on special occasions is what makes us fall off plan x

starkissedx said:
Day two EE :]

Breakfast
Scrambled egg made with one egg, grilled mushrooms, baked beans, pancake (5) with a banana

Lunch
Hexb wholemeal bread with tinned tuna, chopped red onion, mandarin, kiwi and a slice of cheese for my hexa.

Dinner
Roast<3 roast skinless chicken, scoop mashed plain potato, roast butternut squash, steamed green beans and mashed swede. Yorkshire pudding (2.5), gravy (measured out 70ml (1)

Dessert
Muller light coconut yoghurt

Hexb wholemeal bread
Hexa cheese measured out
Syns 8.5
Fluids 5 pints water

Today went well, another 100% day yay :) loving this diet, I hope it works with me and I can loss on it. Tomorrow fully planned, back to Uni so taking a packed lunch of savoury rice and either chicken or prawns...

Another great food day. Well done :)

Thanks :) feeling really good and satisfied! I'm being naughty and going to my ww weigh in stil, I never stay for class anymore though just need that person weighing me in to keep me on track. Plus iv paid every week since end of may there...so I think iv paid enough to justify it ;)

It is 6.30 on a Tuesday evening which I hate :( means starving all day! But I can't make the wed morning wi as I'm at Uni during the time.

We're leaving early valentines Tuesday next week so gona just weigh myself at home. Scales seem accurate enough so il do it for one week and hope they don't differ too much from meeting ones!

X

starkissedx said:
Thanks :) feeling really good and satisfied! I'm being naughty and going to my ww weigh in stil, I never stay for class anymore though just need that person weighing me in to keep me on track. Plus iv paid every week since end of may there...so I think iv paid enough to justify it ;)

It is 6.30 on a Tuesday evening which I hate :( means starving all day! But I can't make the wed morning wi as I'm at Uni during the time.

We're leaving early valentines Tuesday next week so gona just weigh myself at home. Scales seem accurate enough so il do it for one week and hope they don't differ too much from meeting ones!

X

What are you studying at uni? Ah no one will know anyway hun, like you said if it keeps you on the straight and narrow it's worth it :)

I study English literature, in final year now eeeek! So big scary dissertation this semester... :/ hopefully graduating in July! Are prawns free on sw? X

starkissedx said:
I study English literature, in final year now eeeek! So big scary dissertation this semester... :/ hopefully graduating in July! Are prawns free on sw? X

What are you planning to do after uni then? Yes Hun prawns are free x

I want to do teaching after so gonna take a year out and get some experience in different schools and then apply for pgce starting sept 2013...hopefully! Just trying to plan tomorrow's dinner...don't want to eat carby foods as my body bloats easy and it's wi next day!

X

starkissedx said:
I want to do teaching after so gonna take a year out and get some experience in different schools and then apply for pgce starting sept 2013...hopefully! Just trying to plan tomorrow's dinner...don't want to eat carby foods as my body bloats easy and it's wi next day!

X

How fab!!

Mm I love carbs lol. X

starkissedx said:

X

I'm head of English at a secondary school :)

Head of English! That's good! I really want to do primary teaching, but want a bit of work experience in primary and secondary and special needs teaching also.

I sometimes doubt il ever get on a pgce and then get a job as its so competitive these days but in shall just have to try and be positive :)

X

starkissedx said:
Been looking at red days on slimming world, but seems more confusing :( and not havin syns online i would probably mess up.

I've not really got my head around the whole red green thing cause I just love the freedom of extra easy. I believe though that you would have to weigh your carbs but get an extra HEXB instead? Think that's right but can check for you tomorrow online if you want?

Syns online is handy but not worth the money IMO. You can find most things with a quick search on here, otherwise 1 syn per 20 calories :) x

Back