Starlights Diary - and so this horrible year continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Sandy :D Hope your move has gone well hun xxx

new sheets new bed, sounds lush!! Cant wait to see it!

All sounds good Sandy! I hope you are settling in well. :D xxx

WELL Im finally moved in, Sky connected and at long last Broadband too!!! Still waiting for my suite and bureau but other than that the place looks great. I just love it here, its so different to where I was - in every way. Im still wandering around thinking 'OMG I live here' it doesnt quite feel like mine yet, I think thats because of all the new furniture lol But having Jen lying around the sofa tonight making herself at home went a way to help ;)

Diet wise, doing ok... I must have earned a million APs this past week or so lol

Glad you've settled in well, and got the all important broadband sorted :character00148:

Glad to hear everything is up and running. The place sounds lovely and it will start to feel like yours when you put all your little bits and pieces around. :) Good to have you back my dear. xxx

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Glad to hear every thing went well with your move it all sounds a lovely flat and close to your Mum is an added advantage

Take Care

M

Congrats on your new home sweetie, it sounds lovely xx

Thanks Karen, I just absolutely LOVE it.

Glad to hear every thing went well with your move it all sounds a lovely flat and close to your Mum is an added advantage

Take Care

M

Thanks :) Its great, Im only about 7 mins away from her now (traffic lights permitting)

Heehee :) I am very well thank you!

Thinking about restarting a diary now I can see there are some old faces about...just lurking a bit at the moment ;)

Glad to hear your move etc went well - and the diet, of course!

Will be keeping an eye on you - even when you can't see me, I'm here :p

Spoken like a true stalker ;) How the hell are you... get yourself back on here!! I miss you *HUGS*

Just popping in to say hope your week is going well and that you're settled into your bootiful new pad

xx

Really feels like home now :)

9 December 2009 - Another catch up

I dont know where the time is going just now. I havent done a fraction of what I should at my old flat. Im going to go up tomorrow and make a start, Im hoping once I get started it wont be as bad as I imagine. Still wish someone would burn the damn place down ;)

Had one of the girls from work over yesterday afternoon, my friend was coming for takeaway in the evening and when she arrived Rhonda was still here. The of them are just total poles apart but got on like a house on fire, so much so Rhonda stayed for dinner too and they both left about 2330 lol So my first dinner party ;) was a great success!!!

Lost 2lbs this week to be honest I was a bit disapointed, with all the exercise Ive had I hoped it would be a bit more but sadly not.

Im really loving being back on WW again, I love that theres no restrictions, the only thing Im missing is my Mac n cheese lol

Got another busy few days ahead... including a last minute and rather unexpected trip away overnight on Saturday which Im REALLY looking forward to :) And Jen and another friend are going to mums on Sunday for an XFactor final night.

Hope everyone else is having a great week

2 lbs is great Star, good to see your still here keeping everyone in line :) I couldnt manage a dinner party with friends without stuffing my face ! well done! x

glad you're liking your new place - whats happening with the old one exactly?? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back