Starlights diary - Update at last

Go for it Sandy xxx

Im wondering if Im taking things too far :giggle: I had roast chicken tonight for dinner, cooked it and weighed it out on my WW Scales total 4.5 points. It was only after Id eaten it I thought there were a few big bones left on the plate, so I took them back and weighed them and they came to 1 point - soooo Im counting my chicken as 3.5 lol Well that point saved is a packet of crisps or a yoghurt.... ok maybe Im taking it a step too far ;)

Dont blame ya, i'd do the same! x

Looking forward to reading (and of course, hearing and seeing in person) how well you are doing this year.

You also have to remember how far you have come since Jan 07 - you have either been losing or pretty much staying the same - not much gaining going on really...

I am sure your wee mum couldn't care less what the numbers on the scales were....

Lots of love for 2010 and thanks for my new year text. xx

Well you are suppose to count all your points??! I and like you though Sandy and dont use my earned points. As for my saved points this week I am not going to use them but, I do have a wedding on Sat to go to and food will be out of my hands.

It is a lovely feeling having lots of fresh food in the fridge.

Bren

Looking forward to reading (and of course, hearing and seeing in person) how well you are doing this year.

You also have to remember how far you have come since Jan 07 - you have either been losing or pretty much staying the same - not much gaining going on really...

I am sure your wee mum couldn't care less what the numbers on the scales were....

Lots of love for 2010 and thanks for my new year text. xx

Hope we can catch up soon. Youll need to come over and see the new apartment... assuming my suite ever arrives!!!

Im wondering if Im taking things too far :giggle: I had roast chicken tonight for dinner, cooked it and weighed it out on my WW Scales total 4.5 points. It was only after Id eaten it I thought there were a few big bones left on the plate, so I took them back and weighed them and they came to 1 point - soooo Im counting my chicken as 3.5 lol Well that point saved is a packet of crisps or a yoghurt.... ok maybe Im taking it a step too far ;)

LOLOLOL love it :) xx

i vote quavers for your bag of crisps :D

Best of luck for 2010
look after yourself X

Day one in - no problem :)

Day two - so far, so good!! I do wish someone would do an app for the EO Guide though lol Did my chauffeuring around today taking mum to do various things, shes snowphobic and just wont go out so had a load of things needing done. Ended up having lunch at Morrisons, a rather nice salmon sandwich for 5.5 points :)

Havent stopped since I came back so I think its dinner time!!

Todays been hard, its dads birthday today, so another first. I think the New Year has hit us all hard, it happened last year, dad should be 69 now, Im more aware of time moving on without him.

Happy Birthday Dad - Love you xxxx

Dad's are very precious and I think about mine all the time, passed away 5 years ago this April. Anyways my tears are happy ones for him. xx

Well done on 2 days under your belt. This is day 3 for me and I have lost 1.1kg's!!!! Hoping it will stay off until WI on Sat morning!

Bren
X

Was at my uncles funeral yesterday and unfortunately my aunt in her wisdom had opted for a 4 course sit down meal. Completely un necessary for many reasons but anyway..... point wise not great. I resisted the soup and pate for starter and had fresh fruit. Main course options were much of a muchness to be honest, nothing WW friendly in it and I resisted the apple crumble dessert - but only just lol

NO idea what the points for my main and dessert were but hopefully still within my points.

Havent been out at all today, had a headache earlier so decided to have a pj day. I was going to do my housework but Ill do it tomorrow ;) Back at work tomorrow night unfortunately, I could see that far enough I really could.

Have spent today watching crappy telly on Sky - its great lol Just off to watch tonights Biggest Loser

yoooooooooooo hoooooooooo

mate you gave me an email which contained lots of uefull point values please can i have the link again?

well done on resisting the crumble - i so wouldve eaten it, its my favourite dessert! xxx

Back