Starlights diary - Update at last

Well done!! x

really well done Sandy, you must be over the moon! :) x

That is ONE amazing loss - well done :):)

:happy096::happy096:
Well done Sandy :D

:bliss::wow: well done i just nearly fell over! Lucky i was sititng down!

Well done on your great weightloss xx

8lbs.........well done you...keep it going!!!!

xx

well done sandy !!

WOW! thats amazing!

Wowee! Thats a fab loss, you go girl:D

well done to you

Well done on a fantastic loss Sandy

xx

8 lbs lost - WOW - Amazing - Well done you!!!

Well done Sandy

Irene xx

Wow, definitely back where you belong! Fantastic loss :)

8 pounds in one week, that is brilliant, you seem very determined.. good luck

Well done Sandy

M

Well done!! x

Thanks very much guys - the support is always lovely xx

really well done Sandy, you must be over the moon! :) x

are you sure you are not secretly enjoying the delights of delicious soups and shakes :D

Thats an amazing loss - here's to next week. xxx

lol Oh nooo you guessed my secret :rotflmao: NOT ;)
Ill be happy with any loss next week after that

well done FF, you inspirational ways are back!

Well yes, I seem to be ;) Got to keep up with the WW Princess after all x

Just wondering how you are - after your fantastic loss

H xx

Standby for an update lol

Well after 3 days of no water - it came back. Having to shower at work just wasnt fun at all lol Ive been night shift this week so been absolutely exhausted. Our shift pattern changes on Feb 1st so instead of working 7 days in a row before we get days off, we now work 3 or 4 then get a couple off, much more civilised, so thankfully an end to 7 nights working in a row.

My suite FINALLY arrives tomorrow :bliss: so thatll be my new apartment complete now. I just LOVE it. Ive given up trying to clear out my old one, Ive to go tomorrow and get some final odds and ends then theres a company coming in on Friday to clear it out - extravagant yes but worth every penny!!

Diet wise, having another 100% week. Ill be happy for any loss this week after my great start lol. I love my WW tracker for the itouch, its so handy, since I always have my itouch with me. I think Im getting addicted to the apps there, mind you Ive found some brilliant ones. The only points one which seems geared towards the UK is annoying me a bit its just a bit too accurate 3.3 points? Whats that all about lol So if anyone knows of a more accurate one DO let me know

Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

So glad your new apartment will be complete by today
I think it very wise to get house clearers in :):)
saves to much work

have a great day today - you are doing so well and sound so strong at the moment - really nice to hear :):)

H xx

I love my WW tracker for the itouch, its so handy, since I always have my itouch with me. I think Im getting addicted to the apps there, mind you Ive found some brilliant ones. The only points one which seems geared towards the UK is annoying me a bit its just a bit too accurate 3.3 points? Whats that all about lol So if anyone knows of a more accurate one DO let me know

Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

Well done on your 8lbs - you'd fit in just fine on the Biggest Loser!!

Whats this about a tracker and other WW apps for itouch???? *Ears pricking up* - I got a touch for xmas (totally in love with it!!) where would I get these apps from? Itunes?

Hey Sandy, found your shiny new diary and just in time to congratulate you on a fantastic first week :D

Hope your suite has arrived ok.

No news from my "friend" about picking up my stuff, so it looks like I won't need you afterall. But many thanks for the offer anyway :)

So glad your new apartment will be complete by today
I think it very wise to get house clearers in :):)
saves to much work

have a great day today - you are doing so well and sound so strong at the moment - really nice to hear :):)

H xx

I feel its such an extravagance getting the professionals in but having been up at my old flat again I realise its money well spent lol

Well done on your 8lbs - you'd fit in just fine on the Biggest Loser!!

Whats this about a tracker and other WW apps for itouch???? *Ears pricking up* - I got a touch for xmas (totally in love with it!!) where would I get these apps from? Itunes?

The poiints one I use is PointsCalcLite. The tracker one is iTracker its great. You set it with your daily allowance and then just add your food and it deducts it from the total. You can make a favourites list too - Id really recommend it :)

Hey Sandy, found your shiny new diary and just in time to congratulate you on a fantastic first week :D

Hope your suite has arrived ok.

No news from my "friend" about picking up my stuff, so it looks like I won't need you afterall. But many thanks for the offer anyway :)

Do pop by anytime ;)

Suite arrived this morning and its gorgeous, thats my apartment all finished now and I just love it :)

You know the offers there if you hear from her x

You are starting to sound like a lady who lunches m'girl - getting folks in to do your tidying up for you ;)

Great news on the shifts changing - a more normal life beckons.

Must try and arrange to see the new pad in a couple of weeks time when I am up - 29th Jan I think xx

Back