Starlights diary - Update at last

What an inspiration - 10lbs in 2 weeks! Well done!

Lesley
X

Fantastic loss Sandy, you're back in the swing again :D

Apologies for the lack up updates, Im not really in an 'updating' mood just now. Its a year ago on Wednesday my dad died, and at the moment Im doing the whole 'this time last year' thing and reliving the days leading up to it. Mum has switched off which is a coping mechanism she seems to be able to put in place but I cant :(

Anyway, wi today and - another 3bs off :eek: Im in shock!!!

sorry to hear you're finding it difficult.. you'll never forget your dad but hopefully things like this will become easier in time.

well done on your 3lbs off though - absolutely brilliant xxx

Sandy - having been there
ALL the firsts will be really really hard - look after yourself - but just remember that this diary could be used as a outlet - please dont keep all the emotions in - having done that myself I know how counter productive that can be to healing
I will be thinking of you and your family

as for the weigh in
bl00dy marvellous so much 13lb in three weeks - some people on tfr cant do that :):)

Sending you love and hugs, Sandy. Tomorrow will be tough for all of you - are you all spending the day together?

Great going on the 3lbs - nearly a stone in 3 weeks is totally fantastic. Certainly got your diet mojo back xx

:hug99:
You're all in my prayers

Thinking of you and your family today
I know how hard it will be
try focussing on all the good times :)

H xxxx

Hi Sandy

Just wanted to say I understand your pain ... My lovely dad died 2 years ago now, and the first anniversary of his death was horrible - but it does get easier, I promise you. Last year was still very very sad, but you start to remember the good things more and the sad things less, and it does get easier.

Twigs
xx

Apologies for the lack up updates, Im not really in an 'updating' mood just now. Its a year ago on Wednesday my dad died, and at the moment Im doing the whole 'this time last year' thing and reliving the days leading up to it. Mum has switched off which is a coping mechanism she seems to be able to put in place but I cant :(

Anyway, wi today and - another 3bs off :eek: Im in shock!!!

I've just found this. :hug99:

How are you today?

Back