Starlights diary - Update at last

Starlight

Gold Member
WELL here we are, a brand new year, a brand new decade and for me, a brand new start!!

After a truly horrible 2009 Ive decided to cut all ties with the year and start a new diary. I dont want to hold on to last year at all.

So Monday marks my fresh start with WW, back with an absolute vengance! Got my books ready, my calculator is in my bag, and Ive got a couple of apps on my Ipod and my Tesco.com order gets delivered on Monday.

Im quite excited Im back to feeling the way I did when I started in 2007 - how depressing 3 years ago and Im still seriously overweight.. still nothing I can do about the past - this is about looking to the future - my slim future....

Stay tuned ;)

Hey, i like your thinking im doing the same...but i start tomorrow :D (saturday). Had my last 'binge' today and frankly can not wait to start back as I still feel mega bloated from the christmas festivities!

Dreading getting on the scales tomorrow:eek:

Well good luck with your last go ;)

Happy New Year:p

Hi Starlight

Hope you get more out of this year than you did last year. Come on let's join together and make 2010 the best year it can be for us all. Let this be the first day of the rest of your new life and enjoy every minute as you achieve goal after goal.

Good luck with your new regime and please keep me posted on your progress.

Happy New Year!

How weird that you said back with a vengeance and so did I!! Must have been dreaming about die hard! lol! One mind!! 2010 will be a great year for you!

Great attitude ... I feel the same, but can't cut the ties with my old diary ... but am excited to start the WW journey again :)

Good luck!
Twigs
xx

Good luck with your new journey
This is going to be a good year for you - and many of us too :):)

H xx

Hey, i like your thinking im doing the same...but i start tomorrow :D (saturday). Had my last 'binge' today and frankly can not wait to start back as I still feel mega bloated from the christmas festivities!

Dreading getting on the scales tomorrow:eek:

Well good luck with your last go ;)

Happy New Year:p

Good luck with your start today - keep us posted :)

This will be your year Sandy

M

I hope so M :)

Hi Starlight

Hope you get more out of this year than you did last year. Come on let's join together and make 2010 the best year it can be for us all. Let this be the first day of the rest of your new life and enjoy every minute as you achieve goal after goal.

Good luck with your new regime and please keep me posted on your progress.

Happy New Year!

Oh dont you worry once Im back in full diary mode youll be sick of hearing from me ;)

Hey good luck with the fresh new shiny thread and your upcoming losses, I think I may do the same :)

Tobii-Rhea xx​

Nothing like a nice shiny new thread for the new year ;)

How weird that you said back with a vengeance and so did I!! Must have been dreaming about die hard! lol! One mind!! 2010 will be a great year for you!

Just totally tuned in arent we :giggle: Hope to see you soon FF *HUGS*

Great attitude ... I feel the same, but can't cut the ties with my old diary ... but am excited to start the WW journey again :)

Good luck!
Twigs
xx

My 'proper' diary had to be closed for various reasons which Im not going to dwell on, because thats a part of last year lol I never really got under way with my new diary so Ive no real attachment to it. Losing my original one was hard

Good luck with your new journey
This is going to be a good year for you - and many of us too :):)

H xx

Definitely a good year for us all :)

2010 is your year

Irene xx

I do hope so Irene :)

I think I have my Tesco.com shopping done now. Im really fired up ready for Monday now. Im sticking with Monday as my wi day, it suits me best now I think.

I feel really positive now, Ive got my nice new apartment, which is almost finished now and the way I want it - almost. My bureau came the other day - I just love it. Its hand made to order which is why it took so long, but its worth it. Ive used money my mum and dad gave me before my dad died, so in effect the bureau is my last ever present from them both, so it felt quite fitting to get something Im going to have forever. My suite got delayed due to the bad weather :rolleyes: but it should be here this week. I was looking around the apartment today and Im wondering if I overdid the decluttering when I moved lol I was thinking I dont seem to have a lot of stuff, but I dont have a lot of cupboards lol. Ive decided though that the things I need Ive got with me and if I dont need it, why bother bringing it. My old flat will be finally cleared out probably the week after next. I was there today getting some odds and ends and OMG its so depressing I hate being there now at all. I got all my kitchen accessories today from Next - their new bright range and blimey its not half bright, but I think I like it lol

Ive got my uncles funeral on Wednesday, unfortunately my aunt has opted for a full sit down meal, which personally I think is a really bad idea but its her choice. So Im going to have to be really careful what I eat, no idea what the menu is, knowing my luck itll be something like steak pie which I adore but is a bit harsh on points lol

So, we got through Xmas. Basically we just pretended most of it wasnt happening! Xmas Day was nice, was very hard in the morning but Stuart and the gang were up just after lunch and naturally the girls brightened things up. Got lots of lovely presents but I think my favourite has to be a rather stunning Links of London watch which I got - I just love it!!

Ok. so that update was a bit longer than I planned - thatll be me back then ;)

Nice to see you've got your old enthusiasm for WW back :) The weight will fly off again with that attitude. I would wish you luck for your restart, but I don't think you need it!

wishing you lots of luck with your fresh start. I am sure 2010 will be your year xx

Hi Starlight and just wishing you well on your road to slimdom!!!

You know you can do it!!!!.x

Hey hun great to hear you sounding so positive and happy!! This will be a good year for you I just feel it! Good luck xx

Hi Sandy, i am with you feeling very pumped about things this year and looking forward to the start in the morning. Just had my last supper... salmon pasta and wine.

Bren
x

The Tesco man has just been!! Is it wrong to feel so excited lol

I definitely needed to stock up for my restart, my fridge and cupboards look fantastic!!

NO idea what to have for dinner Im so spoiled for choice!

Had my wi this morning and well, lets not even talk about that :eek: Im having mum weigh me on a Monday morning. I dont really want her knowing my weight so we covered up the stones part of the scales lol So she can see the lbs but nothing else but thats enough for a wi :rolleyes:

Hope all the other restarts are going well

No its not wrong to be so excited - you should have seen me in the supermarket with my mate earlier :):)

enjoy having so much choice - with the cupboards well stocked it is easy to make wise choices :)

H xx

Back