Starlights Diet Diary - Last diary entry from me

Thanks for letting us no Sandy. It did really worry me regarding whats happened.

OMG I opened up this page and this was the first thing I read ... or should I say misread ... thought I was on a different website altogether!! :giggle:
:8855:

OMG I opened up this page and this was the first thing I read ... or should I say misread ... thought I was on a different website altogether!! :giggle:

Im glad you posted that and not me Twig - mind you it crossed my mind as well ;)

Ok minds out the gutter you lot ;)

Been a busy week as Im back to work now, although having a more structured day and going to bed earlier is certainly helping my points! Although SOMEONE finding a new snack and SOMEONE underestimating it by 5 points per helping and me having about 3 of them before SOMEONE realised maybe contributed to my STS this week :giggle:

Its a bit easier coping with STS when you know the reason mind you ;)

Emma is having a sleepover on Wednesday so that'll include KFC and Haribos I expect - just as well I can incorporate them lol I also (hopefully) have a special lunch this week so its going to be a week to keep a close eye on my points

Oh, never mind...I guess that special SOMEONE is forgiven since she had a poorly turn :D

Its annoying with that small print...its the old saying "if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is" ;)

Never mind - a loss next week with no stovies then. x

....was very small print...if I didnt have such good eye sight who knows what would have happened! I was on my way to buy another 30! lol

Definitely hoping for a loss this week, although Jen talking about Chinese Buffets is incredibly tempting lol NO Ill have my nice sensible dinner as planned.

Was at KFC with Emma last night, she was staying ovenight with me. I think thats something I love most about WW the fact I CAN go to places like that and have no guilt :)

Off to Jens this evening for copious amounts of tea I expect (I swear youve never ever seen anyone who drinks as much tea as Jen does)

The kettle will be on angel :) am looking forward to seeing you and getting some human company! lol! Although REALLY want a Chinese buffet, can actually taste it!

My goodness, haven't been on for ages and just catching up. Sorry to hear about your "stalker" - unbelievable ! Was good to catch up - Vodka and Marie back on and even Nikki ! All regulars, along with you of course, when I joined minimins. Glad you are still doing well and are back at work.

Take care.

x

I do hate posting and running and not catching up with everyone.

Was at Jens last night for my tea, very nice Mac & Cheese ;) We had a DS night - if ever Jen challenges you to play ANY games online or DS with her - DONT DO IT!!! Competitive doesnt even touch on it :rotflmao:

Had a very nice lunch today and am off to work in half an hour.

Points wise Im totally over today but thats ok ;)

I hate having my diary in another section and not being able to be open in here :(

Lol, stop eating all the pandas! Why don't you and Jen try an order Chinese to remove the chance of over eating whilst getting your yummy chinese fix? I swear they put stuff in buffet food that makes you feel bloated to stop you eating more, I can never eat more than 2 plates without feel like I'm going to die :jelous:

Lol, stop eating all the pandas! Why don't you and Jen try an order Chinese to remove the chance of over eating whilst getting your yummy chinese fix? I swear they put stuff in buffet food that makes you feel bloated to stop you eating more, I can never eat more than 2 plates without feel like I'm going to die :jelous:

Very sensible advice there from the youngster - and as I remember, you had very little at our chinese buffet night out so might be something in what you say....

Stop giving into that Jen and her seductive ways....;)

Back