Starlights Diet Diary - Last diary entry from me

Nah its only 1500 and a gold diary is VERY over rated :(

Im thinking of moving it to the members section. I cant put it back here unfortunately which is what Id prefer but I think the members section might be better :)

I think that's a good idea :) I don't think anyone would find you there and if they did probably wouldn't make an account.

Oh Sandy I would love your diary to move to the members section - I do understand you felt you had to move it - and if you feel like that you did the right thing

BUT your diary was so inspirational - I found this message board when I put in a search for ww - so I started to read a few diaries for some inspiration and motivation - found yours and read it from cover to cover - it was yours and a few other diaries that made me want to become a member - so for that thank you as I love it here - but would also love to read how you are getting on :)

Now Super Sandy, :copon:come on you are sadly missed on the diary front so post a bit here ...not too personal but things like how are you are doing with WW, whats the next mini goal now you're at 181lbs gone (how great is that by the way, the very reason you are super sandy:p). Then you can continue to be inspirational to all of us.

Not sure what to suggest re moving from gold members but it is a lot less lively over there apart from Summerske of course. Even members only is mainly CD peoples.

However whatever come back to WW and post something we need you:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

There I've put my heart and soul into that

M

Now Super Sandy, :copon:come on you are sadly missed on the diary front so post a bit here ...not too personal but things like how are you are doing with WW, whats the next mini goal now you're at 181lbs gone (how great is that by the way, the very reason you are super sandy:p). Then you can continue to be inspirational to all of us.

Not sure what to suggest re moving from gold members but it is a lot less lively over there apart from Summerske of course. Even members only is mainly CD peoples.

However whatever come back to WW and post something we need you:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

There I've put my heart and soul into that

M

couldn't have said it better. xx

Of course we can be bothered I posted a ...well shall we say .....impassioned plea just above it for you to post young lady and how much I was missing your updates.

We will be there and no mistake, just you keep updating

M

Im really getting nowhere fast with WW just now, I just cant get my click at all, Im back to being a failed dieter... 'Ill do it properly tomorrow' and tomorrow only comes once or twice a week. Im far too far from my goal to do this but Im just not doing it. SO Im packing WW in (at least temporarily) and trying SW. I KNOW!! Whod have believed it

Im not going to classes though so Ive spent far too much (I expect) on ebay buying the starter pack and food/syn directories and as soon as they arrive, thats it, a whole new start

Its definitely the right decision, I feel I need a total change and much as Id love to try CD I know I wouldnt last 10 mins on it. Now Ive made the decision, and spent the money Im SO totally fired up, I havent been this enthusiastic in I dont know how long!!! I think this is just what I need to get back on track. I do think Ill end up back at WW, thats truly where my heart lies but for now we need to part company.

So its time to alter my signature and get started on the next phase of my journey

Oh and the diary is definitely definitely back - Im going to keep my main one in the Members section (So anyone with over 50 posts can see it) and have this one here - if thats ok :)

Last edited:
Yeah, things can get too comfortable! Hopefully SW will shake things up a bit and you'll see some bigger losses. I sometimes want to try it, but I don't have the money to buy all the stuff.

Sandy I have done slimming world - with great success
I got to target and stayed there for about 4 months - then I gave up smoking and also at that time went to look after a friend who was losing weight rapidly and the doctors had put her on a high fat diet - so of course I was cooking for her and the rest is history - the one thing that slimming world didnt teach me was portion control - so if you can think about that on the journey it will really help

all the best
H xx

Hiya sandy,i wish you lots of luck at getting to your goal with SW,i too need to shake things up at the mo as i too am getting no-where fast!!!
let us know how you find it x

This reminds me off the post I made a few months ago about women and diets ...:D

Good luck Sandy, I hope it works for you

Lots of luck with your changeover Sandy, look forward to reading about your new journey.

M

Hmmm believe me deciding to change has been a very hard choice for me. Ive done WW for over 2 years and lost over 180lbs. I still believe WW is without question THE best diet there is

Hello Sandy. :wavey: Just been catching up with things. Yep WW was great for you, you've lost 13st if my maths is correct(!):eek: Hopefully SW will be just the thing you need to reach your final goal, you're certainly motivated, girl.:D

Hmmm believe me deciding to change has been a very hard choice for me. Ive done WW for over 2 years and lost over 180lbs. I still believe WW is without question THE best diet there is

sometimes a change can be just what you need i think its a great idea good luck :)

Back