Starlights Diet Diary - Last diary entry from me

Starlight your not leaving ww just trying something new! WW guided you to lose so much weight but it was you who did the hard work and sw will help you complete it x

wow cant believe you're a convert lol, good luck x

i'm glad you're enjoying sw sandy, and that its working well for you, but you know you will always be welcome back at ww should you ever want to

Well weigh in day is getting closer and Im quite looking forward to it.

Have decided to use my Syns weekly not daily I still need to eat more of them though, despite my special lunch yesterday - more of that in my 'secure' diary ;) - I still have 69 left this week. I need to take my wee Syn directories out with me. I was at my friends for dinner last night and if Id known I could have had more icecream or a biscuit with my coffee. Im just not at all familiar with Syn values yet.

Have had either Green or EE days. Im a bit wary of too many EE days they just seem too good to be true lol

Was rather proud of myself at work, someone brought in a huge selection of cakes and I totally ignored them - my click is definitely back :)

glad your click is back, I cant wait for your weigh in result x

Well done thats brilliant!

Excellent news. It's great when hard work yields fab results...whatever plan you follow.

Seems like the challenge of getting your head round a new plan has worked for you. That's why I switched from WW to SW last year. It's so easy once you get into the swing of it!

Congratulations...long may your losses continue...right to target!

Fab first week loss for you! Well done. Hope it continues for you and you carry on enjoying the SW way of life!

yay - well done you xxx

Well done!! xxx

Well Sandy all i can say is WOW ! ... thats amazing i bet at this moment in time you are floating on cloud nine! .. :)

Im really pleased for you xxx

Back