Starlights Diet Diary - Last diary entry from me

Starlight

Gold Member
Well as you know, Im reluctantly having to move my main diary to a safer section of Minimins. I hate having to do it, but its proved necessary.

Ive decided to start a more general diet diary here and keep my other diary in the Gold Section.

Apologies in advance if you dont have 1500 posts to read it :(

Well as you know, Im reluctantly having to move my main diary to a safer section of Minimins. I hate having to do it, but its proved necessary.

Ive decided to start a more general diet diary here and keep my other diary in the Gold Section.

Apologies in advance if you dont have 1500 posts to read it :(

Why? I loved reading your diary, better starting randomly posting to get to 1500!

aww sorry i drove you to make your diary private

anyway it will be a long time before i reach 1500 posts i am only about 50 posts at the moment[just as well considering the rubbish i write

anyway hope your ok and good luck with going back to work

Ive had to move it as I have acquired a 'cyberstalker' who has found me on an alarming number of sites. My concern isnt so much myself but other people in my life, their privacy is paramount so I feel my diary isnt 'safe' here anymore.

Its still 'hidden' in a Moderators area just now but once Im a bit more relaxed Ill move it back out. Ill post the link when I do.

I really do hate having to take it off the WW section but Ive had sleepless nights over this as it is and theres too much personal stuff there, and stuff which could potentially cause problems for someone else.

Thats funny as i had similar probs few weeks ago hence i changed my name and picture - its not right ;o( x

Oh my! Now you're all scaring me:eek: A cyberstalker:confused: That sounds horrific! Maybe i should delete some of my personal info - i'm so naive when it comes to computers!

Starlight I'm sorry you're having to do this because of some eejit:(
xxxx

I had a bit of a mobile phone stalker a little while back so i know how unpleasant it can be. Hope that you can get it sorted soon, i may not post often but i like reading you diary

Ive had to move it as I have acquired a 'cyberstalker' who has found me on an alarming number of sites. My concern isnt so much myself but other people in my life, their privacy is paramount so I feel my diary isnt 'safe' here anymore.

Its still 'hidden' in a Moderators area just now but once Im a bit more relaxed Ill move it back out. Ill post the link when I do.

I really do hate having to take it off the WW section but Ive had sleepless nights over this as it is and theres too much personal stuff there, and stuff which could potentially cause problems for someone else.

Oh Sandy thats seriously scary, totally understand why you moved it!

Blimey - I am with JaxieD on this one - maybe we should all be careful about what we are putting on in terms of personal stuff - although in fairness, I don't think I am that interesting that anyone would want to stalk me.

see Sandy, you shouldn't have such an eventful life, my girl ;)

seriously, though - it must have been very scary for you to have taken the steps to move the diary. xx

Its not pleasant at all I can tell you.

Anyway, back at work this week and its doing wonders for my diet. Ive been having breakfast :eek: And because Im going to bed at a reasonable time am probably using my points slightly more sensibly than I have been - not been keeping so many for snacks etc.

I met Mum, Stuart and Ciara for lunch yesterday, I was so proud of myself with my choices. The place we went to had the most fantastic lunch menu. Mum had potato wedges with cheese and bacon which smelled and looked gorgeous, Stuart had a burger, which was the size of a frisbee, and even Ciara had chips. I had a prawn mayo sandwich on brown bread and gave Ciara the accompanying crisps. God it looked so boring compared to everyone elses but I was quite proud of myself. We went to a nearby Loch in the afternoon, had a nice walk and went for coffee, I somehow managed to resist the home baking and cookies :)

Have managed to save 4 points yesterday, well you never know when I might need them ;)

Having had a few good weeks and consistent losses Im totally focussed again and completely motivated. If I could lose the guestimated 1 - 2lbs a week Id be delighted (preferably the 2 though ;) )

God Sandy - am so sorry to hear that!!! how crappy!!. awwww wont be able to pop in and see how your doing now... long time before I've enough posts ...as you know, I'm crap at posting but DO pop in regulary to see how yourself and Ms. Marie are doing...

I hope your ok pet xx

Back