Starlights New 2014 VLCD Diary - Shock on the scales today!

Starlight

Gold Member
Here I am again. Back on the VLCD roundabout FOR THE LAST TIME.

Day one today and my first target is to stick to it til Easter when Im taking my nieces away for a few days. Im going to start off with the 5 a day plan and see how I get on with that. Took my measurements last night and Im going to take a progress photo on the 1st of every month.

For various reasons I havent posted a lot in the S&S section recently but Im back with a vengance. Im having 2 diaries :rolleyes: this one for purely diet talk and my other one is a bit more relaxed but in the Silver Section away from prying eyes.

Anyway looking forward to getting to know some of my fellow S&Sers :)

Hey starlight, I've been a lurker for ages and have seen the support you've always offered people!
Look forward to following your success :thumbup:

Good luck starlight, I'm restarting today aswell so I'll be checking in to see how your doing :) x

Please do - Ill need all the help I can get :)

Good luck! We can do this x

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Absolutely!! 2014 is going to be THE year of change :)

Hey starlight, I've been a lurker for ages and have seen the support you've always offered people!
Look forward to following your success :thumbup:

Awww thank you x

Best of luck Starlight, let's make 2014 a year to remember....the year we all did this for the final time xx

Hi starlight!! You'll be great, you've done it before so there's no shocks or surprises instore... Just lovely weight loss!! :)
Xx

Hi Starlight,
SNAP!!! I am also doing my very last VLCD - here's to a slimmer summer :)

Best of luck Starlight, let's make 2014 a year to remember....the year we all did this for the final time xx

I like that idea :)

Hi starlight!! You'll be great, you've done it before so there's no shocks or surprises instore... Just lovely weight loss!! :)
Xx

Thanks Sammy :)

Hi Starlight,
SNAP!!! I am also doing my very last VLCD - here's to a slimmer summer :)

Ill drink (flavoured water) to that ;)

Found your diary and subscribed! How was day one? Easter is a good goal but more so is the 5 day one, if you can see yourself through that one you'll be in ketosis and all the easier. You can do this nun, here's to a slimmer us! x

Just about to post a wee update.
2014 is definitely our year!

So – day 1 done and dusted. I have so many packs in various places I need to really do a stock take and see what Ive got and haven’t got lol Ordered some S&S crisps yesterday and some of the new bars. Weighed myself this morning and Ive lost an astonishing 5lbs since yesterday. What an incentive to stay on track!!!

Ive so much to lose though its not going to make any difference apart from to my motivation. I need so badly to do this this time. My weight is shocking its starting to affect all sorts of aspects of my life. I feel very self conscious. But I know as soon as the figures start going down then Ill start feeling better. People who know me would probably be surprised to know I have shockingly low self esteem. Something I need to work on. I am in real life probably similar to as I come across here lol... bolshy, not frightened to say what Im thinking and I could talk for Scotland lol I do have positive people in my life thankfully. My mums amazing, I have 2 nieces who tell me often they love me, my brother is very supportive as are my 3 closest friends and I have a FWB (friend with benefits ;) ) who sure has hell has no issues with my weight lol I need to concentrate more on their positivity than my own negativity. But thatll come - I hope

Anyway yesterday was:

1: Cottage Pie with bullion
2: Chocolate Shake
3: Mild Curry
4: Spag Bol
5: Chilli

Loss this morning 5lbs
Total so far – 5lbs

Heres to day 2

Woow a 5lb loss after day one is brill hun :) well done for dustin off day one gd luck on ur day two u will b brilliantly have a gd day :) x

Brilliant loss hun, fantastic! Let's keep it going together, we're both on day 2 and after both our fab losses there's no going back now. Next few days are going to be a killer, headaches and withdrawals but we'll just nip on here if we need a bit of a lift and remind ourselves that this is the LAST TIME we're doing this and going to kick this weight up the bum!

As for 'bolshy, not frightened to say what Im thinking and I could talk for Scotland', I'm the same, I like it! ;)

I know what you mean about weight affecting self esteem though, heck I got to a point where I didn't even look in the mirror any more! I've lost a couple of stone and have another 6 to go. This time I've tried to compartmentalise the whole eating thing and take it step by step and day by day. There are going to be hiccups and deviations, I'm only human, but I am not going to let it control my life or define me any more. Screw it, I'm sick of being fat and it's coming off!! :D

Think being bolshy and not afraid to say what you're thinking is ingrained in us Scots lol. I'm from Glasgow but I live in Yorkshire. Well done on the 5lbs, will be a lovely big first weeks loss for you xx

Well done on your first 5lb starlight :) There's loads of us restarting with new diary's this time. Feels like a proper fresh start lol! Glad to hear you have the support of your lovely family & friends. Best of luck!

Wow that's great! Already on the way!! Well done!! Xx

Hiya subscribing x
Wow thats a brilliant so far well done hun xxx

Back