Start now or later

Mstempt

Hi im Mel, im not sure when to start slim and save, i go on holiday in 2 weeks and was wondering whether to start now
or in 2 weeks time, im planning on doing 4 foodpacks and i dont think i would be able to stick to plan on holiday, does
anyone have any ideas?.:confused:

Personally I would start 'dieting' now, reduce carbs and calories, up exercise, then after hols crack right on with it!

Hi Mel, If you haven't started s&s yet, I would go and try to eat healthy, chicken, fish, low-carbs, lowfat, so you'll still be dieting and ready to then get straight on the s&s plan.
Enjoy your hols.
leaih

Start now... defo. You could lose a decent amount of a weight in time for hol, reduce carbs for hol and then get straight back on it when you get back. :)

I'd wait. Ideally you need to refeed slowly after doing this diet otherwise you could just put on 4 or 5 pounds overnight when you start eating.
Enjoy your holiday Mel and then get on it as soon as you get back and then have a clear run and i am sure the pounds will drop off.
It's a lot of cash to waste doing it and then putting it back on.
Just eat healthy until your hols and you would still lose a few pounds.
When i did Lipotrim i started 2 weeks before my holiday and the pharmacist said to wait until after. I didn't but i stuck to the diet during the holiday instead and while it was still good, it was not the same not being able to enjoy an ice-cream!
Wait and then go for it! x

Thanks for all your replys, I think I shall wait till after my hols, so shall post again when I start, be lovely to keep speaking to people as you all are making me feel positive already.

Back