Start of day 3

platinumbabe

Day 3- was hungry last night but purely down to not going to bed till 3am.
Had my first shake at 12 today , held out a little longer found that worked on CD for me before not to have anything before 12 unless I had a meeting .
Weighed myself this morning to see how things were progressing after 2 days and I have lost 5lbs :eek:, that was a shock , was expecting 2 maybe 3 at a push.
Feeling on top of the world today and have done loads of silly little tasks that need doing .
Bad News is TOTM has arrived early grrrr, now i wont have a true reading at the weekly weigh in on tuesday. Oh well as long as Im 100% this week I know ill be ok and lose even more next week .
Anyone else find they gain weight on TOTM week. I usually find it can be at least 3lbs.
Well hope everyone else has a fab day . xxx

Well done on the 5lbs!! Thats amazing in 3 days! :D

No matter what diet I am on at totm I ALWAYS Gain a few pounds, i tend to feel all bloated too. Only good side is the week after I feel like I've lost loads haha!

just tried the tomato and basil soup

Omg just tried the tomato and basil soup, it wasnt as bad as I thought , after trying the vegatable and really having to force it down Im pleased I now at least like one soup now.

Thank you to everyone with their encouragement .
Just back tracked to the first 6 weeks of CD when i lost 2 stone , wonder if I can do that again, LOL

Well done, 5lb is awesome :). Xxx

Thanks everyone , Im totally focused and all your support really helps .
Have a lot of goals to work towards this year.
Girls hen weekend 30th March , they are all 10 years younger than me and size 8- 12
Then week in Marbella with work colleagues , so I dont want to be covering up wanna have fun in April
My Little brother gets married the last weekend in april so I want to have lost at least 2 1/2 stone so I can wow them all , none of my family struggle with weight .
I have a sister whose a size 12 and 12 female cousins who are a size 8 to 12.

So i want to walk in confident and look good, even when im a size 14 at 5ft 7 I look thinner , cause they are all short arses.
Think they found me under the gooseberry bush as Im the odd one out

Back