start of day 4

bluefox

Things are going fine so far, had a sneak peek at scales this morning and lost 4lb :D i'd be very happy with an overall 6lb loss at end of first week. How do you know if your in ketosis and burning fat?
Hope everyone getting on fine
Di x

Hi there! I think by day 3 or 4 I started feeling extremely tired and my breath smelt awful! Apparently these are signs that ketosis has kicked in. It's usually about day 4 but some are a bit later. Good luck on your journey xx

Day 1

Hi started today on Exante attempting TOTAL. Have had Choc orange bar for bfast (not very nice but very filling) and a chocolate shake for lunch (ok but a bit lumpy)

Good luck with your first week - any tips so far?
re Ketosis yes also think its about day 4 from the threads and replies i've read here and also from other sources such as atkins info.

Im on day 11, 2 of those days have been WS days. Had a small carb free dinner on Sunday and one this evening. Feeling good! :) .. Best of luck!!!

Thanks everyone, ugh lumpy shakes, I use a hand blender for shakes and add ice, I added coffee to choc shake this morning. I also blend soups and add back pepper to some. I see lots of people have weight bars at the end of their posts how do you add these?

Thanks

Back