start of day three :)

Naya19

..doing it!
So I forgot how tired I would feel for the first few days on L T. I sat down on my bed when I got home at 6pm and woke up at 7am this morning :-o
That reminds me to take it easy this first week and to make sure I don't overdo it with too much physical activity. Weird it may seem when on a new diet but as it's a VLCD the first few days/weeks can be tough as your body adjusts to the reduced amount of calories and increased water intake. I don't fancy passing out in the office :-o I brought a new pedometer to count my daily steps so looking forward to finding out just how much I do on a "normal" day.

I hope everyone's doing good this morning :)

I'm off to use the loo again before I leave for work haha!

Stay positive!

Xxx

i was shocked how tired I felt when I started 100% (this is my 1st time on VLCD). This forum really helped me get through. I am now coming to the end of week 3 and feel much better, not tired at all and my skin looks healthy and my fingernails look great, not to mention 10lbs loss in 2 weeks (not as many as some but believe me its a lot for me).

I am looking forward to that part!! And the bags of energy that comes with it :D

I remember being a lot more organised with the newly acquired amount of time I had too.

Congratulations on losing soo much weight :) I wish you all the best for this coming week.

I raise my mug of black coffee to you :D

Xx

Back