Start of Exante journey

Hello!
I'm Emma, I've been a Minimins browser for about a year, I have gone from 20st 5 to 17 stone 12 in about 8 months just by cutting back and walking more!
I have dabbled with exante in the past but actually got pneumonia so that put a stop to all weight stuff!
I am going to try again and go on Total solution, Starting Wednesday as my stuff gets delivered tomorrow!
Any advice would be fab, I have paracetamol in ready for the inevitable headaches and have ordered a few big 2litre bottles of water so I can keep track of what I am drinking.
I will post on here daily from Wednesday and weigh in weekly.
Decided that I will be completely honest will all side affects and how I am feeling, I just feel gross and sluggish all the time and can't wait to start feeling a bit lighter on my feet!
I am a massive chocoholic and have such a sweet tooth, I know I need a total break from food to stop using it as such a crutch.
Heres hoping it all works and I stay strong
xx

Well it’s almost half way through day one (Atleast I’m telling myself this!)
I’ve had a toffee caramel shake and almost a litre of water, I’m getting a headache already but I’m prepared for that, I drink a lot of tea and eat lots of bad food so I’m probably going to feel pretty poo while my body gets used to not having it!
Anyone else starting today? X

I tried to start yesterday but had a funny tummy, tried again today and have stuck it out but have been really unwell. Not sure if it’s the products or what but have been in a lot of pain. Hoping it passes as wont be able to continue if this is a longterm thing! How was your second day?

It made me really bloated! I’ve had a few Pukka peppermint and liquorice teas which have really helped
I’ve had 4 things today; three shakes and a bar. I feel hungry but I’m just distracting myself, I just generally feel abit poo though
I think it’s because I’m so used to eating such high sugar/fat rubbish!

Hoping the feeling like rubbish stage passes quickly, took a hell of a lot of will power not to eat my kids dinner as I dished it up! Had to go up to bed at 7.30pm as feeling so rough. Just makes me angry at myself that my weight has gotten so out of control that I need to do this in the first place!

Back