start of second day.....

daynurse

Hi got through my first day must say very very hard was on a 13 hour shift only managed 2 shakes the first nearly threw up sorry!!! put too much water in and took me ages to wade through it the second was ok had loads of water and coffee did attemt to make a moose was too runny not nice i know i will struggle as not a lover of shakes but am determined tried the soup vile!! my daughter is day 6 today shes done really well very proud of her will keep yo updated
have a good day working 1-9pm today x

keep at it, you will learn to like them.

aw it's tough when you dont like shakes,,i love 'em,,

Hang on in there!:)

It gets so much easier!

You will def ove them soon hun honestly...im finished and have quite a few spares for when i miss them lol xxx

you will get used to them, honestly i quite look formard to mine now! i will be up all day today then of tonight for a 12hr night shift but i WILL get through it with coffee and water

Like everyone has said, they do get better. I hated the strawberry at first and just about managed the chocolate, but got to the point when I looked forward to them and sipped them slowly to make them last longer.

Stick with it....you can do it. xx

You will def ove them soon hun honestly...im finished and have quite a few spares for when i miss them lol xxx
NUTTER LOL:D

Hi got through my first day must say very very hard was on a 13 hour shift only managed 2 shakes the first nearly threw up sorry!!! put too much water in and took me ages to wade through it the second was ok had loads of water and coffee did attemt to make a moose was too runny not nice i know i will struggle as not a lover of shakes but am determined tried the soup vile!! my daughter is day 6 today shes done really well very proud of her will keep yo updated
have a good day working 1-9pm today x
HONESTLY, I REALLY DOES GET EASIER AND ONCE YOU SEE YOUR WIEGHT LOSS YOU WILL BE MOTIVATED!!!
DO YOU DRINK COFFEE? YOU CAN MAKE THEM INTO LATTE'S ...MUCH NICER HUN HONEST XXXX

Lol everybody seems to call me that hun..cant see why!!:D xx

hee hee x

Mad as a hatter are Trace, bless her. Must admit I hope I have some left as I love the soup xxx

got through day2 find the shakes much better with ice and done in the smoothy maker they taste completley different much much better

Glad you are getting used to them well done hun ...have you tried them in coffee yet?

tried the hot choclate last night but didnt like will have a go at the coffeee today thanks xxx

daynurse you really do get used to the shalkes. I live on the vannilla with coffee now.

Fattothin well done your looking good - have just done some before photos

nicki when is your 3rd weigh in? mine is tonight

daynurse you really do get used to the shalkes. I live on the vannilla with coffee now.

Fattothin well done your looking good - have just done some before photos

nicki when is your 3rd weigh in? mine is tonight
My 3rd weigh in is next tuesday...can't come around quick enough!!
I am with you on vanilla and coffee ...mind you i have had to make some decaff now or i would never sleep!!!:D
Good Luck on your WI hunni xx

didnt sleep good last night and am sure my stomach was rumbling, must have been dreaming about food lol

Im getting weighed next tue too nic, i normally go on mondays but cant cos im working!!

Its never gonna hurry up and get here lol, after im weighed tues iv only 6 blissful days left on LT :(

Awwww, hun i had rumbling tummy to last night ...but i think it was the fact i had 1 & 1/2 flap jacks and my stomach was having a party!!!
Hope you don't feel tooo tired and think light for your weigh in xxx

Back