Start of week 11, yawn

Ejsunshine

Just wanted to post something quick as rarely do. It's really good to see how well u are all doing, I couldn't have survived the past 11 weeks without this forum, well done to u all and keep going xx

Hiya, 11 weeks WOW..that's an amazing achievement. How much have you lost so far? I'm restarting tomorrow x

Hello, I've lost 3 stone 4lb but another 2 to go. Good for u it is an amazing diet but very hard to stick to, how long did u go for the last time? Wishing u lots of luck I'm sure u can do it xx

11 weeks, wow. I'm gonna keep you in mind when I start struggling :) I'm starting today xX

3 stone 4lb is amazing!! You must be feeling loads better..I only went 17 days last time, but i'd just had a baby and was getting no sleep so was very tired all the time, which didn't help. But my little one is 2 now and my head is in the right place this time. I've got about 5 stone to lose and have started today. I'm absolutely determined to see it through to the end! Not finding it hard so far, but I know it will get harder this evening. Will probably just go to bed when my kids go at 7pm lol.
Best of luck to you too, you're doing brilliantly! Keep us posted on how you're getting on, you're an inspiration :) xx

Oh thank you very much I still want another 2 stone gone. You will do brilliantly if your heads in the right place I do lose it sometimes but I just keep looking at before and after pics.17 days is amazing still it will soon just become life and sometimes I actually forget that I will eat again lol xx

Back