Start picture

lmao @ Red go on then show us your bod :)

hmmm i might do it tomorrow... if i'm feeling brave!!! LOL

If beki does i will haha

i'll show you mine if you show me yours ;) :rotflmao:

thanks for that red.. now i've GOTTA do it if we want to see you starkers!!! LOL

p.s. no bikini shot from me!!! haha.. just a swimming costume ;)

lol you two make me laugh!!!!

=] I make myself laugh lol, go beki lets see you in all your glory lol

i'm not doing it tonight!!! i'm all snuggled on the sofa now - no way am i gonna get me bits out in this weather tonight! brrrr! :p

Dont blame ya but remember to keep your 'bits' hidden this aint that kinda forum.

lmfao - will do cap'n! ;) :rotflmao:

hey u twoo!! keep it clean!!

I am going to do it but i need to do my hair and look half presentable! I will also do it in my costume too!! I dont have a full length mirror so i dunno how its gunna work!! I'll try using timer on camera... if all else fails i will ask oh but he will think i am compleatly barkin mad haha

haha - i'm not gonna even ATTEMPT to try and explain this one to the OH!!! :rotflmao:

Here you go! :eek: God i am SO looking forward to feeling confident in a swimming costume! :eek:

sholatillyhermessybedroom4924.jpg

sholatillyhermessybedroom4925.jpg

C'mon then red.. i've kept to my end of the bargain :p

Nice one Beki, yep you heard her Red get your pic up ere!

ooh i may have to post a pic too!! you guys are so brave!!!

yeah you should! it'll give us something to look back on when we're all waif-like ;) :D LOL

lol i may take a pic after!not sure im brave enough to do a swimwear or underwear pic thou!!

Well done Beki ! Had to laugh at the Lush bag by the bath!!.......gota get your fix eh!

Well then, wheres Red got to?........a deal is a deal..........:D

Ooooh LOL i didn't even notice it :eek: lol... Also... have a look on the bottom shelf :eek: haha

Yeah come on red!!! Where are you? I bet he's sloped off to watch the x factor and forgotten all about us and his nudie pics *sob* :rotflmao:

awwww i ant got a full length mirror so will have to get oh to take it! ... will possibly do it after x factor (aaahhhhhhhhheeeem...triple vodka!)

Back