Start picture

Mrs*S

Well guys I thought I would bite the bullet and post the pic of me now

KristenDietPic.jpg

It wont be like this for long..........

Thats a great idea, i should of done that and very brave of you for posting it. Well done you!

you can do it chick! looking forward to the 'after' pics... it won't be long i'm sure :D xx

I am gonna get mine to take the same three pics every stone I lose I think and put them up

Good for you, a great way for you to track your journey!

Cant wait to see them =]

I am really ashamed of those pics wasn't gonna post them but I thought what the hell we are all on this forum for the same reason and that pic is mine and it can only go one way and that is down!

What a fab idea, well done you. I wish I had done the same thing but it was bad enough looking at myself sideways in the reflection in a window let alone having my photo taken, you will really see the difference in your shape very soon, can't wait to follow your progress :cross:

wow well done hunny i am gunna do the same!!! You have inspired lots of people to do this!! Im gunna do this in my cozzy and then think about posting heheheh its such a good idea hunny!!

well done and good luck!! r u going to make a diary i find it helps me stay on track! i always post good or bad that way i have no secret eating haha

speak soon love katie
xxx

Thats a great idea, i should of done that and very brave of you for posting it. Well done you!
ditto! I admire your bravery, in fact, you've inspired me to do the same thing here. I do take photos of myself before each and every diet, but I've not put them onto a forum :eek: Nothing like looking at a picture of yourself to scare yourself back into action. I stopped taking Xenical in August for my holiday and am trying to convince myself to take them regularly again. Is everyone going to set up new threads with their photos or add to this one?
Go, go, go Mrs S, can't wait to see the next lot of photos :)
Tina
x

I didnt do mine last night but I am def going to do mine tonight. And take measurements too!
Best find some matching underwear!!

Last edited:
haha i agree matchin underwear needs hunting out!!

Aww thanks guys you are all the inspiration I need to boot myself up the arse and lose this weight, hopefully it wont take too long to lose a stone so I can post another one! :)

message deleted

Last edited:
WTG Chocci, we can all do this and all be Mini mins by this time next year :)

I might do this lol, hmm you all wanna see me? lmfao
All these pictures of half naked woman are making me hot under the collar lol

Back