start route to management today

VirgoGirl

Am feeling a bit anxious. Have stocked up on cottage cheese and tofu - just need to find ways of making them interesting. I think the Marigold bouillon will come into it's own here.

Going to re-read AJs thread for inspiration & advice!

Good luck! The first few days - when I went into maintenance proper I couldn't eat much anyway so it didn't matter it was plain. This time around I'm having smoked and flavoured as long as it doesn't significantly change the nat. vals. (ie the one I really like the taifun sundried tomato is, of course, full of oil and about 100% more calories per 100g!!). I went to Planet Organic yesterday - they've got a HUGE range of tofu and bought some nice ones - last night was smoked with mushroom!

BTW - have you seen this massive 3 storey organic (mostly) health food shop and supermarket opening where Barkers was on Kensington High Street? They've got a pub and restaurants and everything!! I forsee a maintenance meet and shopping session once we're further down the line!! :D I wonder if they have organic, fair trade clothes too?

Back