start today, done it before but never last more than 2weeks!

Zest for Life

Gold Member
Hi all,
So I know it works, but always end up eating, not through hunger it's just I give up far too easy.
But now I have found this site I won't feel like the only person in the world not eating and only having shakes and water.
It's day one! So here I go again!!!
If I can get past day three it's sooooo much easier as the hunger just dissapears, oh now I remember, the headaches were a problem, better stock up on pain killers! Better to put up with a headache than have a heart attack from being too fat!
Today 15-13lb
Hope to be less next week
Bye for now
K x

we are here for your highs and lows, sweety x

If you feel like eating and blowing it, just come on here for a chat!!

Welcome Karen :D

Thank you,
I'm so glad I found this forum. Its great to see how much people have lost. I always knew lots of people done CD but always felt like the only one!
I was shocked to see how many people are doing it!
Well done everyone x

Good luck - we are here to help!!
Lynne
x

Hey! I started last Monday at 15st 11 so very close to what you are now. Had my weigh in yesterday and lost 7lb :) hope you stick to it, this diet is brill!

Welcome Karen. Stay strong minded and determined and you will get through the first few weeks. Good luck.

Hi Karen, I started last week at 15.9 so not far from you. I never stick to anything but I'm doing it! Just take it day by day!xx

Thanks everyone. Not my best start, I was not organised went out missed a shake ended up starving by 3:30.....you know the rest!!!
So day 2 will be day one.
It's good to have a few people starting at a similar weight, nice to

Argh!!! Used my mob to send that message and accidently touched send.
Was going to say it's nice to be able to compare weight and see where I could be in a few weeks from now.
X

Hiya!
I'm restarting tomorrow after having a baby 3 months ago and piling on the pounds! Can not wait to shed the pounds. It will be formula for my baby and formula for me! :)

Good luck everyone
S xx

You seem so posative. You've done it before then?
Well good luck and I hope some of your determination rubs off on me!
Annoyed about today! I didn't even really enjoy what I ate I was just bloody starving!
X

Yup - did it before and lost 3 stone. I felt fantastic. Loved all the compliments i was getting, it increased my confidence and I could buy lovely clothes. Met my lovely husband and now have a fabulous baby!
I need to remember those feelings to restart and get through it. I figure 3 months and it could all be over...forever this time :)
Hope all is good with you
S x0x0x

Hi I am the world's worst dieter normally always give in - but I have stuck to this for 6 weeks and lost 26lb it is amazing !!! you can do it x

Thanks for that. Wow 26lbs in 6 weeks that means I could be almost 2st lighter by Xmas! That would be so good. Might be able to get some nice clothes rather than wear my trusty black trousers, my wardrobe is full of black trousers! All too tight around the waist and dull tops, I'd love to wear something nice again!
Right you've given me inspiration and I need to be more posative, I can do this and I will do this!!!!!
X

Oh and how long did it take to loose 3st?
Let me know how your first day back on it goes, although I don't think you'll have any problem at all !
X

Back