Start weight 19stone 7lbs

U look great :) u can really see the difference! Xx

Lea - what a difference - you look much slimmer and absolutely beautiful! Well done for posting them!

Thanks guys x x

Lea you look so gorgeous! Such a difference and you look so much happier! I want your hair :(

You keep me going on this diet, you are inspirational and have been a good online supportive friend to me on this! Thank you!

You are gonna be one of those inspo stories on the cwp website in a few months i know it!!!!! Xx

Absolutely stunning. Such a difference in only a few weeks! Ur doing great.

Can't say thank u enough to u guys x really kind words ta x

Ah thank u love x really kind of u x x

Omg.... I was like... Bloody hell.... You look great... Your doing fabulous..

Remember it's your journey, enjoy.. Stay focused... You will get there...

Brilliant idea doing photos of the journey... You'll never go back...

Well done you... Look forward to more pics..:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Right done some undie picks for a fair and painfully truthful comparison so I can not hide my awful bod in clothes ! I'm so sorry if yr subject to these pictures it's just something I need to do to bring my head into this and spur me on soooooo
Me at 15stone 2lbs on 26th June 2012
I'm so so so sorry
Can't tell u how hard this is and how much I hate my body right now

Attachments

• image-1846092670.jpg
    image-1846092670.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 792
  • image-63524545.jpg
    image-63524545.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 947
  • image-4154757125.jpg
    image-4154757125.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 749
Miletaj said:
Omg.... I was like... Bloody hell.... You look great... Your doing fabulous..

Remember it's your journey, enjoy.. Stay focused... You will get there...

Brilliant idea doing photos of the journey... You'll never go back...

Well done you... Look forward to more pics..:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank u love xxx and yes yr right it is my journey xxxxxxxxx see u on the slim side one day x I will get there x

Lea you're doing brilliantly!! You're a little dot now well done!! You look fab!!! I wish I had half your willpower :)

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Surfhunny said:
Lea you're doing brilliantly!! You're a little dot now well done!! You look fab!!! I wish I had half your willpower :)

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Really ! I don't feel too great about my bod but hopefully that will change x thank u love x

Hi Lea. I know it's difficult for you to be objective but honestly take comfort from others who are commenting on your pictures, you are looking really really good and are doing fantastically well! Our journeys are similar though I'm about 4 weeks behind you (my current loss is only 3st 8lbs) and if I look as good as you in 4 weeks time I'll be well chuffed. Look at picture 3 - honestly your shape is great, you have a really defined waist.
I wish I was as brave as you but I don't have any pics at all. You are an inspiration !!
Potter x

Wow Lea, you look fab! Your photos are really inspirational to me because as you said a lot of people have less to lose and do Cambridge for a shorter time. I have a fair few stone to lose and am trying not to overwhelm myself thinking about it! But seeing your photos shows how much your body changes throughout the process. Look forward to seeing more photos and maybe one day I will be brave enough to post my own photos :) x

Wow you're doing so well. Its my first day on the diet and I downloaded this app to help keep me motivated. Than you so much. Think I'll copy you and take some pictures too. It'll be a bit depressing now but will hopefully be uplifting in a few weeks when I start to notice the difference.
Well done, you look amazing and so pretty.
x Alison x

potter said:
Hi Lea. I know it's difficult for you to be objective but honestly take comfort from others who are commenting on your pictures, you are looking really really good and are doing fantastically well! Our journeys are similar though I'm about 4 weeks behind you (my current loss is only 3st 8lbs) and if I look as good as you in 4 weeks time I'll be well chuffed. Look at picture 3 - honestly your shape is great, you have a really defined waist.
I wish I was as brave as you but I don't have any pics at all. You are an inspiration !!
Potter x

Ah thank u love and posting them has really helped me have a realistic view now about what I weigh x thank u x and good luck x

Love_Cupcakes said:
Wow Lea, you look fab! Your photos are really inspirational to me because as you said a lot of people have less to lose and do Cambridge for a shorter time. I have a fair few stone to lose and am trying not to overwhelm myself thinking about it! But seeing your photos shows how much your body changes throughout the process. Look forward to seeing more photos and maybe one day I will be brave enough to post my own photos :) x

Even if u don't post them pls pls pls take some as later u will regret it x good luck and hope to see yr photos pretty soon xxx

p220157 said:
Wow you're doing so well. Its my first day on the diet and I downloaded this app to help keep me motivated. Than you so much. Think I'll copy you and take some pictures too. It'll be a bit depressing now but will hopefully be uplifting in a few weeks when I start to notice the difference.
Well done, you look amazing and so pretty.
x Alison x

Thank u Alison and well done for starting x this forum is a god send and do is the diary section has helped me no end x x will keep an eye out for u and see how u get on x I do understand the phot thing is scary but it helps I promise xxxx

Just found your diary, and it's amazing!!!! Just like everyone else has said, you look gorgeous, you should be proud to show your body off after all the hard work you've done, and when you look back at photos of a few mths ago and think that' was me ...look how far I've come, it makes me determined just seeing pics like these. Thank you so much x

Back