started 15th August

headdown

hiya everyone

started last week and hav just had my first weigh in, i am over he moon to have lost 3.5 pounds, haven't felt deprived at all even had a drink at the weekend.

i feel like i can really do this and i am gonna up my exercise now as well.

will keep posting on this thread i think, will try and do day by day.

byeeeeee..........

Welcome to the WW gang, well done on your loss so far :)

wow you have done marvellous absolutely unbeleivable! have you lost all your weight on WW?

i have used my points on allsorts this week including alcohol and sweets and crisps and bread, is this ok or will i loose it quicker if i eat my points healthier? Any advice!

wow you have done marvellous absolutely unbeleivable! have you lost all your weight on WW?

i have used my points on allsorts this week including alcohol and sweets and crisps and bread, is this ok or will i loose it quicker if i eat my points healthier? Any advice!

:) Yes its all been on WW.

I have to admit I have a couple of drinks every week, and crisps and bread pretty much every day.

I tried cutting it out one week, made no difference to the weight loss, just made a more difficult week lol

Hi and welcome - and well done so far!

You can use your points on anything you like! That's the beauty of WW :)

Obviously you'll be healthier in the long term if you have your five portions of fruit and veg a day so it's a good idea to factor those in but that won't affect your weight loss. Fruit and veg make your points go further too of course x

i am doing fine, start of wek 2 today, bank holiday weekend mind you!!!

I have had today: -

brekkie - ww bacon sandwich - 3 points

lunch - 2 toast - 3 points
pineapple rings - 1 point

that's it so far but big brother night! gonna have my tea now a ww shepherds pie (5 point) and veg and have loads left for snacks tonight may even have a wine or a vodka or 2 or 3 or 4 !!!

x x x

Back