started again with new councellor

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by wendy anne 69, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. wendy anne 69

wendy anne 69 Full Member

lighter life
    hi i am a returner lost 31/2 over two year ago but fell pregnant mid programe she is now 21 mths did start again a few weeeks ago with stuff i bought off ebay i know very naughty but a new councellor has just qualified in my area so started proparly on friday could not do it without the support which i now know it is very important feel like i will definately do the whole programe this time
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Welcome Wendy Anne --

Congrats on making the decision to rejoin a group and do the programme in an effective and safe fashion. I am doing LL for the first time (I am in week 3) and I can see already how the programme -- with the abstinence from food, decision-making and food choosing a non-issue, the "locked" group support, medical follow-ups, and CBT and Transactional analysis -- can help me to finally lose the extra weight I have been carry around for the past 14 years. I have tried a myriad of diets and some have gone well, and others I couldn't "hack" -- but essentially I was losing the same 5 to 20 pounds over and over again. However, I know that I can get the weight off fast with this diet (important because I am so impatient) -- and with the management aspects of the programme I will learn how to KEEP IT OFF. It seems like a committment -- but then I never intended to commit 14 years to being overweight and at times obese.
    Anyway, I am glad that you are doing something now... my 17 year son and 9 year old daughter do not remember me as anything other than fat. I wish that I had done something years ago that worked... but I am doing it now.

4. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Wendy Anne, I wish you all the success in the world with your journey... look forward to hearing how you are getting on :)
  5. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Good luck, Wendy Anne - keep us posted with your progress!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.