started dieting at 9st now 19st...last chance diet

itiszsnig

Hello People/Friends
:feedtroll:;)
My mother first put me on a diet ( the onion diet! 1970ish) then it was the cabbage, followed by the lemon, followed by the egg...... so many of them...I'd lose a bit only to put twice the amount back on.... and to be quiet honest looking back I wasnt that heavey to start with.
The first diet I did for myself was in 1980, and I got to 9st, having lost nearly 2 stone in just over a year, counting calories. It was hard!!
Before I had time to turn around I was 13st, so I dieted again back to 10st, then again up to 15st, then down to 11st, then to 17st, back to 13st. In the last 3 years I have been down to 13stone up to 18stone, down to 15st up to 19st, where I am now.:eek:
So with all this behind me, this diet has to work...... after weeks of planning, sourcing my meal replacements for vlc diet, I set the fist day to be Sunday 23rd.....I had a really good start. A truelly great dieting day!! This time I know I am where I have to be to finish this and be the 7st I should be!:p
I got on the scales this morning( yes I know! but I was excited) and I was no longer in the 19st infact I had lost 5lb over night, all those trips to the loo were worth it after all lol
I hope everyone reading this is enjoying thier life as much as I am, and losing the weight too xxxx
Love to all;)

Well done with a great start!

I know that story of dieting/gaining all too well. If i had never gone on a diet to start with I dont think i would have reached my top weight of 18st.

What is your plan when you come off the VLCD?

Well done on your loss so far. The quick losses are a great motivator and really keep you going.
Good luck with the rest of your journey. x

Thanx to u both xxx ive no idea what im going to do when i get to target..... other than buy lots of clothes lol... because Im doing this on my own, i will take help from anyone who is willing to give it, so when it come to adjusting to eating again.... i know there is someone out there who will have done it before me and succeeded x

What kind of foods are you eating to produce these losses. Can you share with us your daily diet plan?

ok here is the diet
1 boiled egg for breakfast
1 Atkins day break snack bar about 11am
150mls of full fat milk..... sometimes made into cappuccino(need coffee fix some days!
Avidlite dietmeal soup
Avidlite dietmeal pudding/shake
4lts water.....

another 1lb off today

oh! and the cost is about £20

Hi Chrissie... Very well done on your weight losses so far!! What are the Avidlite pudding/shakes like?? I've had the spicy spag & cottage pie sachets and there really nice but I'm a bit dubious to order the shakes for some reason!! :) x

Back