Started dukan diet today!!! 20 pounds to lose

liannem

Hello guys, I'm new here and thought I would join for a bit of inspiration and support from fellow dukaners :) I am on my first day of this diet and so far so good! Have had loads of water and just finished a huge steak for my lunch.

Has anyone had success with this diet? How much weight have you lost? Would love to here experiences, would also be great to find a buddy to complete this diet with for motivation :)))

Hope to hear some great stories and advice, lianne xxx

Welcome Lianne!

You're in the right place, we all LURVE Dukan!

Check out the diaries for inspiration :D

P x

Thanks :) some of the stories on here are so inspirational! Day one nearly over and really excited about the rest of my journey x

Hi Leanne
I started attack today also. so far so good. I'm on attack for 6 days. How many days are you on attack for? I need support and help from all these wonderful people on minimins and I'm sure we can do this together x

Hi dukandoit :) no worries about the name spelling lol!!

I think I am going to try attack for 10 days as I want real fast results. If by 7 days I get frustrated will move to cruise. How much weight do u have to lose?

Yes we can do it if we all stick together and support eachother! X

Altogether I have 7 stone to loose I am 19 stone and want to get to a health 12. I have tried loads of diets before and always fall off wagon. I did well on Atkins but it was so high in fat I was worried about long term effect. Hopefully by this time next year I will be on my way to my target weight. How much are you planning to loose. X

good luck you two xxx

Welcome to MM, get yourself a diary set up in the diary section then we can keep track on your progress. Dukan is a fab program to follow but you have to be prepared and plan ahead. The boards are full of tips, inspirational people and really easy recipes Good luck to you both! x

Hi ladies today was my first day too it was not too bad to be honest...i have nearly three stone to lose and also am on the attack for 6 days hope to motivate each other and share good practice zzxxxx

Hello all,

I started Attack on Monday - decided to start it the last day of December as I've started every other diet on the 1st Jan and they didn't go quite to plan :eek:)

Been finding it ok so far - helped by the rapid drop on the scales.

Breakfast is the worst one for me - the prawns and cottage cheese this morning will NOT be repeated.

I have about 5 stone to lose, at the minute I'm going to take it in half stone segments so it doesn't seem so daunting.

I lost 6 stone last year on a different diet but put on 3 1/2 stone, want to get that off asap!!

Going for an op on Monday and hoping that's not going to hold me back

Altogether I have 7 stone to loose I am 19 stone and want to get to a health 12. I have tried loads of diets before and always fall off wagon. I did well on Atkins but it was so high in fat I was worried about long term effect. Hopefully by this time next year I will be on my way to my target weight. How much are you planning to loose. X
I don't know if u got my reply before as I can't see it, still trying to figure this site out. I have around 20 pounds to lose maybe a little less. Want to get back to 9 stone 5. I posted u my email address but think it has disallowed it as I haven't reached 50 posts.. X

I have about 5 stone to lose, at the minute I'm going to take it in half stone segments so it doesn't seem so daunting.

I lost 6 stone last year on a different diet but put on 3 1/2 stone, want to get that off asap!!

Good luck with your op hope it all goes well and you recover quickly. Make sure you rest well x
Lianmen - YES WE CAN we are all going to hit our target weights by the summer FINGER S CROSSED WOOP WOOP bring on the BIKINIS !!!

Taking it in segments is a really good idea and like u said not so daunting. Also don't be too harsh on yourself as your having this op, get there slowly but surely hun xx ;-)

Thanks ladies,

I'll be off work all week so no doubt you'll be hearing from me.

Loving your target rewards Reena.

Will be happy to hear of anything exciting you decide to make ladies. Trying to be adventurous. Made the creamy whip tonight.......... different. :)

Back