Started Dukan today

AnnTeak

Hi everyone, today is day 1 of the Dukan diet for me. I have had a bit of a blow out over the week end eating all those things I have missed and will miss one last time, I come to the Dukan from combining WW & low carb but lost my way a few weeks before the summer holidays.

Today hasn't been too bad, I do feel a bit sicky which I tend to when I eat high protein and survived a working lunch and while they tucked into their baguette and chips I sat there with my yogurt (didn't think I would impose my intended lunch of tuna and boiled eggs on them!)

This site is great and the support seems fab and I have already answered so many questions by trawling back through some old threads but I am sure I will have plenty of my own to come!

Hiya! I am not far in front of you as I have just finished my 3rd week and have also been messing around with SW and WW over the years. I agree with you that this site is great for tips and moral support! Welcome to the group and good luck with your Dukan journey!! :)

I'm just about to finish day 6 of Attack. Tomorrow I start Cruise...I am so looking forward to some veggies! I weighed in on Day 3 (3lbs), my husband on day 4 was down 6lbs! I'm a little scared of weighing in tomorrow!

Hi Bellisdaisy & STPT

Well great result from the first WI I have lost 4lb, I know it's all water weight and a couple of pounds was the weight I 'gained' over the week end but a motivating start :D I have a bit of a head ache today but nothing major and not feeling at all bad as I thought I might.

STPT hope your WI was good

Hi Ann,

I have worked through the alpha bet of diets and to date this is the one that I have found the easiest to follow and stick too.

Good Luck with your weigh in, remember to keep your water intake up as well, that helped with my headache in the early stages.

Back