Started Exante total solution yesterday :)

florakitty

So I have conceded defeat. I cannot limit my portion sizes and I cannot resist tasty food so i have decided to be regimented and do the exante total solution. I started yesterday and so far it's ok because my job (secondary school teacher) keeps me do busy. Then my 10 month old keeps me on my toes when I get home! I'm aiming to lose between 3 and 4 stone as quickly as possible so i can fit back into my pre pregnancy wardrobe. So far I've found the shakes and bars ok but the soups are minging. I bought the bumper pack so I've got a month's worth to get through. Any tips on improving their flavour?! Good luck to everyone else on exante too xxx

Hi florakitty, welcome to the board. You can add salt, pepper, herbs and spices to the soups. Just experiment and see what works for you.

Isnt it odd, I like the soups but not the shakes lol. Good luck, Im on day 11 and finding it easier so hang in there

Hi, 1st time post so ...hello to everyone ..been lurking a while in the background but just wanted to say how i didnt find the soups that horrible but not quite to my taste but now after making them up with 300ml of water and adding a tiny amount of salt and a good shake of pepper i found them really lovely now... along with the shakes which i think taste absolutley brilliant!!!. Anyways hope this helps
LiL x

ooh I might try adding more water, that might make them a bit more bearable. The shakes are lush though, I'm enjoying them. Trying to keep my eye on the prize and stick to it this weekend, normally it's a takeaway frenzy!! Think skinny, think skinny...

Hiya

I was on Lighterlife for 3 weeks and now on exante, I got the bumper milkshakes and I must admit I'm just getting used to them as I'm finding them a lil too creamy for my liking, think next time I will order the mixed bumper pack, tempted to order it now if it wasn't for the money lol xx maxi xx

Back