Started lipotrim again (had to)

Kemstah

Well im bk on lipotrim and today would be my 3rd day. Ive noticed i have needed to go pee alot more and not to give to much information but finding myself to be a bit windy(sorry) i have also notice that i haven't been able to sleep hence y i am up hehe any1 have any tips

All normal and will settle down soon so just keep going x x x

Just keep at it all starts to settle down by day 5! Good luck and keep at it, if you need some support come onto the forum.... Xxx

Feeling cold, constipated, sleepy or cant sleep, diarhea, headaches, tired - its all normal. The good thing is the longer you stay the better you feel. I am 4 weeks on tommorow - headaches gone, sleeping well, but sometimes feeling very tired, weak and always cold. But it worth it:)

aww i cant wait to reach four weeks my hungers starting to subside. Still hella cold doe but got the electric heater bedside also my headache have sub sided

I still have a hot water bottle every night when I go to bed, I'm permanently cold, but like everyone says, the results are worth it - good luck!

So happy first week in n 2 stone down in water weight still got a well to go buy surely gonna get der

A lady on here called And mixed the sachets and the results weren't as good just sticking to LT on its own. The boringness of the LT flavours worked well for me. S&S gives you too many flavours and choices and I think makes you think about taste more. I took LT as a medicine to make me better and didn't think of it as food.

Well done on 6lbs loss! You should feel happy with whatever loss you have, much better to lose rather than gain! xx

A 6lb loss is great just keep it up! Just got back from a weeks holiday - ate and drank nothing but shakes and water for a whole week, it was so hard! Just got home and jumped on the scales and I only lost 3lb!!! Depressing xx

Well done BabyA!! 3lbs at your size if FAB!! :)

Thank you Teapot! It was just so hard being away - great food, regular drink stops and kids eating ice cream all day - a real challenge, so I guess I would have liked a greater loss! Being greedy I suppose and if I'd eaten then I'd have put lots on so I can't moan ....

Back home now and back to work so its much much easier! Xx

Last edited:
Back