started lipotrim today

kandi08

hi everyone my names nicola im 19 yrs old and just found this site i havent a clue how it works but i will get used to it by all ur help an reading about yous has made me happy, iv recently put loads of weight on since having my little girl mia-olivia and finding it very hard to lose i just keep putting it on iv heard about lipotrim an seen a lot of good feedbk on it so thought i wud give it ago :) i started the smorning and had a chocolate whip omg lol it was funny i cudnt swollow it its wasnt nice but ill get used to it x:eek:

Hi Kandi I started today too, I love the chocolate shake but then I do have weird tastes. Good luck. This site is great I,ve been looking at it for a few weeks and the people on here are very supportive.

its always horrible when you first drink the shakes.but they do get better much better i am on day 5 and looking forward to them now ,i find strawberry the easiest to get down .drink plenty water it helps ,you will soon start reaping the benefits goodluck:)

its always horrible when you first drink the shakes.but they do get better much better i am on day 5 and looking forward to them now ,i find strawberry the easiest to get down .drink plenty water it helps ,you will soon start reaping the benefits goodluck:)
Are you missing food less and less as the week goes on cos at the moment my mouth is watering at the slightest thought of food?:confused:

Yeah Jules it gets better you'll start to not even think about it obviously you will have crap days but stay strong and you can do it x

hey Kandi welcome to LT, it is tough but everyone on here is going through the same as you so you are never alone!

Ive been on LT for 6 weeks and I found it hard at the beginning but it does get better. Although this week Im finding it difficult, but that hasnt stopped me from resisting temptation!!

Best of luck with it hun and let us know how you are getting on xxx

i quess ill just have to get used to it lol
an wat didnt help is wen i was struggling to get it down my kneck
they was a advert on tele about kfc lol its hard but if i wanna be slim again i think its wat ill have to do lol xxx

i will do love im gunna go get weighed after coz i bought the stuff of intenert then ill put my weight an goal down lol xxx

hellow and welcome it does get easier i on week 2 and still find it hard but stick with it we all in same boat

Hey - welcome!!

Been at this for 8 days now and it gets easier every day for me - do not think about food at all and am so happy cos I know how great it will be when I get to the target!!!

The whole thing for me is a mind game and as long as I get that bit right every morning I am fine.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!!

Hiya Nicola.Im on day 3 and love all the shakes upto now, not treid the strawberry one yet , but im told its really nice.this forum is great if you are feeling tempted, just come on here and there is always a friendly message for you to read, and in no time at all the hunger pangs have gone and you are no longer thinking of food. ive found it really easy to cook and plan meals for my family,and havnt even been tempted to lick the spoon hahaha, keep positive, think slim and healthy, and aslo happy.....DD.xx

Hello and welcome - stick with it and you will get there. Good luck x

hi nicola and welcome, its a great diet and you get really quick results which helps you keep on track, make sure you drink plenty of water it helps fill you up helps excersize your legs as you will be running up the stairs every five mins to the loo!!! well done on your first day x

Welcome Nicola and best of luck. Stick with it, resist the temptations. The first few days are a drag but trust me it gets easier. Whenever you are tempted, login here and tell us about it. We'll kick ur ass into gear ;)

By the way I personally prefer the strawberry followed by vanilla. I take them well dilutted and for god sake make sure you use ice cold water or throw a few ice cubes into th blender! look warm shakes are disgusting. Thats my 2cents worth ;)

Well kandi08 and babejules. It does get easier. Once you see those pounds flying off you will find it much easier.

Back