Started Lipotrim

So I went swimming and the gym today then started that couch to 5k but then I went to thump circuit. Biggest mistake of my life! High intensity and I hadn't had my second shake (intended to have it after the session) don't do so! I almost fainted!!

Will learn from my mistake :/

What on earth is thump?? I learned from Body Pump on Sunday .... was weak as a kitten and felt lightheaded and had to lower my weights considerably. Am going to take it very easy tonight. Well done on your weight loss ..... great result!!!

At least you know for next time! You're doing so well incorporating exercise with the LP it's just finding the right balance! Take it easy today, hope you're feeling a bit better :)

I am not doing anything today except clean my room because it needs doing badly, picking the girls up from school and having a very long soak in the bath later on. Have to get up unbelievably early tomorrow morning because I need to make my mum and dad to the airport. (lucky sods are off to the dominican republic)

I took yesterday slowly, making sure I recovered. Don't think it worked as I still feel dizzy and crap going to ring the pharmacy and the doctor see what I can do :(

Last edited:
Went overly light headed this morning, doctor told me I had to eat a small meal of something or else he was taking me off lipotrim. (Apparently still not ok from the exercise) I told him I didn't want to eat much and he told me spaghetti hoops and toast was ok to eat... Had to eat it as I don't want to come off. I do feel better but now I'm worried it will affect my weight loss and it's probs knocked me out of ketosis :'( very upset at the moment and don't know what to do... I think I need to go buy some ketosis strips but I don't know how long it takes to show up if your out of ketosis :(

Oh god, i hope you feel better! If that's what the doctor said then you have to do it! don't worry about the ketosis, you'll be back into it in a few days and i'm sure a small meal won't affect you and your weightloss too drastically. take it easy while you're on this diet, really hope you feel better!

Don't worry too much about the diet .... make sure you are well. That should be your first priority. If you feel better then you can start again, but please don't make yourself ill. Really hope you feel better soon. Take it easy until then.

I feel a lot better now I've had something 'proper' :) just annoyed in wanted to loose about 5lbs this week so I'm hoping it will kick in quickly as my weigh in is Monday :/ just hoping beyond anything. If I lost 4lbs that would take me to 14st and then I'm a third to my goal :)

it's completely do-able, you have a lot of time left on LT and one small meal that was a necessity shouldn't hold you back! Good luck for the rest of the week, drink plenty of water and take it easy :)

I will my doctor very kindly gave me ketostix for free :) (supposed to be £9.46) so I'm guna use one later and kind out I'm crossing my fingers but I'm not holding my breath.

Checked for ketosis and the stick thing turned dark pink (think that means im still in ketosis) but i shall check again in morning to make sure.

Hope it stays like that! Even if it doesn't it'll just take a few days to get into it :) least it looks like that little bit didn't affect you too much :D

There is plenty of time to get back into ketosis if you have come out.

Stay positive and think of tomorrow as a new day.

I'll try! Was hoping for a good loss this week so I'm like practically praying at the moment :/

So slipped slightly today :( was making my niece a tuna sandwich and she was being fussy and wouldn't eat it so I took a bite of it to encourage her :/ was a big bite.. Had mayo too. Punishing myself now tho :( have myself a right telling off and making sure I stick religiously from now on. But my dress came today and to punish myself i was like I'll try it on so I will make myself feel bad and I will stick religiously... Didn't work... The dress is a medium on boohoo which is a 12/14, I'm typically 18/20 (16 if I squeeze) but I tried the dress on... And it fits... Makes me look thin too but still need to loose my arms and legs so that will now be my goal!

It's so great that you feel happy and confident in your dress!! It's gorgeous as well, shows that you've already lost some inches :) don't worry about the tuna too much, sure I read on this site that tuna doesn't take you out of ketosis but don't quote me on that! So really you just had a bit of mayo, don't punish yourself too much! Everyday is a new day on the diet, just try your best :)

Dont worry about the tuna sandwich incident most people have a slip up and you have given me an idea about buying some smaller sized clothes so I have no choice than to slim down to fit into them! Thanks! xx

Thanks guys! :D

Stuck religiously to it today although haven't drank enough water yet, need some more :/

My fionce and my brother in law were horrible today. They brought home a NANDOS! :eek: tight things they are. Need to keep focused and these guys are gunna kill me I swear :(

Well done for resisting the nandos! Hope that the rest of the night was a bit easier for you :) stay strong, you can do it!

Back