Started Lipotrim

Was much better feel a lot better now though :) totally on it! Will do anything to shift this weight now!

Hope today went smoothly for you and you're feeling better :)

Lost 4lbs this week. But that's due to my hiccups... Sticking to it religiously now :)

Congratulations! Still a great loss after you being worried :)

Loved reading your diary - you seem to be doing really well despite not getting the support at home so keep it up. I know what you mean about the Cinema, we've just got back - It seems so strange sitting there with a bottle of water. I might take a shake next time.

I look forward to seeing how well you get on next week :D

Thanks just having my first shake of the day :) Hot chocolate because its cold :(

Stuck religiously today.

Because I have trouble having 3 shakes a day (end up drinking a quarter of my third) my pharmacist came up with the idea to give me mens chocolate shakes (they apparently work out at 2 shakes for a woman) which I can have together so that it will be like me drinking 2 but really the equivalent of 3 :) Trying it for this week to see if it works. Fingers being crossed on this one!

That's such a good idea! I'm glad they're adapting it for you, least you'll be getting all there right nutrients :) well done for sticking at it 100%!

Three more days til my next weigh in :/ got to have one more shake today and still need some more water. Got work tonight so will drink a lot there. But i don't feel any different :(

one more day until weigh in and I don't think I have lost that much to be honest. I am hoping I'm in ketosis and I have lost some but thats being hopeful, will see when I get on the scales tomorrow :/ Need to get on it! Need to drink lots more water and keep to my shakes. Im going to need to start a chart for every time I've had one because I keep forgetting :(

lost albs this week :D very happy :D

How many???

6!!! :D My laptop keeps correcting it :(

Woo hoo ... well done you! So have you lost 20lbs in 3 weeks?

Yup :) I feel amazing! And I have a valentines day challenge of 20lbs so I best get cracking!! :D

so over half a week in, drinking tones of water and trying to stick religiously to my shakes. I will loose another albs this week!!! determination!

Best you lose your laptop first Allanah ... it thinks you're losing albs again!!! That's a mighty challenge for Valentines Day, but good luck and determination will get you there!!

haha again! 6 lbs :)

suffering really badly with bowel movement today. I am in so much pain its unbelievable. Can't believe how much pain i am actually in :(

lost another 5 lbs :D Getting excited! Only 4 more stone to loose and I have completed my journey!

Hey well done you Allanah. I had the same problem last week with my bowels ... I actually think childbirth might have been slightly easier lol. I've also got through my first month, but I think you've lost more than me. Oh well, onwards and downwards for both of us!!

my pharmacist gave me some glycerol and some senokot max to take and that should sort me out apparently. Apparently it has had nothing to do with not drinking enough water either considering as I've been drinking approx 3 litres a day but i know what you mean last night, i genuinely thought if i can get through this then child birth will seem like nothing when i have kids it was horrible. but ill get through it. it will be worth it in the end when i am slim jim :D

Hoping to loose at least 3 next week and then i will have dropped 2 stone!! so happy with myself for sticking to it too!

good luck on your own weight loss we will do this!

Back