• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started LT as fed up of waiting for llc

Hi Mandy, good luck with lipotrim.

did you consider W8 when going on a vlcd. same sort of thing but you can add food if you like....I did!!

you can either attend the class if there is one near you (Not counselling like LL - more a class like WW) or do it yourself online.

LRO xx

Aww good luck anyway, and just because you're on lt doesn't mean you can't post here lady :p. you've been sooo supportive of everyone!

Emma xXx

good luck mandy, i've just switched to cd which has lots of different options including total abstinence or including some milk and a small protien/ veg meal.
it start from about £37 per week.
let us know how you get on and stick with it the first couple of weeks might be tough but it will get much easier.
xx

Hi all,

Got through the first day at least and I'm not hungry........yet!
I did a lot of cutting down to go on to a vlcd so maybe it's paying off.
I would like to go on to LL when LLC gets her tush into gear and gives me a date so I'm thinking LT is just a kick start. I would miss you lot too much:(

Hi Mandy,

Sorry to hear you've had to wait so long for a LLC start date. At least you are making progress of your own with Lipotrim.

Because I live in London I actually had a choice of classes to go to and started LL in the City on Thursday.

Hope that you do get to hear from your LLC soon -- I know how desperate we are when we are over 300 lbs to actually start losing it!

Best wishes,
Sharon

Hi Mandy. I want to wish you well and echo the sentiments re: you keeping in touch on this boardIt was your "any new starters" ( or something like that)post that prompted me to send my 1st post on this forum so thank you :)

Thanks everyone your all lovely.
How I see it is we are all on vlcds and need each others support no matter what, so I'm gunna stick around.

Love ya all xx

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
good luck hunni by the time ur llc gets back ta ya ull be lighter already xxx