Red Days Started red today and the verdict is in

mrs_tommo

I love red! so nice having 2 extra HEXS, I can have loads of milk for my tea, which is fantastic, have used a lot less syns then normal, used 3.5 - probably used the lot by now on extra easy.

Hopefully will have a wicked result on my wi next week!

I like red days as well, I tend to have them the day before WI but I am thinking of adding a few more into my week. I am interested too see how your WI in goes, good luck with it :D

I love red days too, had one the past two days and today might be my third in a row, but having indian tonight so depends if I decide to have rice or not (only had one of each HEX so could easily make it an EE dayy)

I love red too. Have got a beef casserole in the oven as I type! Yum. Hubby on S W too, and he has lost more this week on red, rather than red and green. We dont do ee. Whichever plan you choose, S W rocks! :)

I always used to love red days and lose so much weight! Started back last week and thought id give EE a go and lost 2lb. Where as when i did a full week on red days back a few years ago i lost a whopping 6lb in a week! onwards and downwards! Red week it is for me as of tomorrow! High protein - low carbs! See if i get a much bigger loss this week now. Goodluck with your red days x

Love it, absolutely love it and I had a gorgeous meal - sliced pan steak with friend mushroom and red oinion with slimming world chips 224g (hex b) and beans - so all in all a FREE meal and it was lovely and I didnt feel bloated either- probably becuase i didnt eat the ;arge amounts of potatoes I usually do. But it was delicious - I could of eaten it again :eek:

No pudding but had an option hot choc to finish meal off.

What's your verdict on EE?

mrs_tommo said:
Love it, absolutely love it and I had a gorgeous meal - sliced pan steak with friend mushroom and red oinion with slimming world chips 224g (hex b) and beans - so all in all a FREE meal and it was lovely and I didnt feel bloated either- probably becuase i didnt eat the ;arge amounts of potatoes I usually do. But it was delicious - I could of eaten it again :eek:

No pudding but had an option hot choc to finish meal off.

Beans are synned on red days hon

I find with EE i dont lose very much weight. Last year when i did it i only wanted to lose a stone and whenever i did EE i seemed to sts or lose 1/2lb where as when i do a week of red days i seem to lose at least 2lb a week. Think its my own fault as with EE i overload the carbs too much. Everybodys different though. EE is alot more easier to fit into everyday life.

Back