started today - anybody else new and wanting a buddy?

broxi

ButtErFly
Well I've tried them all and I'm fatter than ever. Joined SW on Thursday and starting today. Can't believe you can eat all that and lose weight - remains to be seen! If anybody else is starting or just started please team up and we can compare notes and help each other out.

Haia!! I've just started on Tuesday, and I haven't stopped eating and my scales (which I don't totally trust) say I've lost 7lbs!!
How are you finding it??
So far so good for me, and I even get a pack of mini biscuits with a cup of tea at night (2 if I've been good lol)

Hi everyone, I started again today :eek:

I have lost weight on SW before (for my wedding) and have been trying to shift weight again since having my little one 17 months ago :sigh:

I will be grateful for the support and somewhere to natter, if you will have me!

How have your days been so far?

Hi Anwen, Slinkyson & lis, diet seems great. I've eaten more than I've ever eaten today and can't imagine I could possibly lose weight. What have you folks been eating on it? Today I've had bacon eggs, tomatoes, fruit, yogurt, sweet potato chips and having chicken curry tonight and stirfry veg - can't believe it is possible?

Brock- yum yum to the sweet potatoe chips love them! Today I've had a boring but I'm saving my syns for tonight's vino whilst watching xfactor :) woop woop! I've been eating the SW chips, SW frittata that's ace you can literally put in whatever you like, syn free jelly is my life saver and curly whilries :)

what are SW chips and SW fritatta?

I've had a bacon sandwich (with loads of fried mushrooms and tomato)
I was going to treat myself to a packet of skips but I'm too full.
I'll probably snack on fruit throughout the day, pizza topped chicken tonight with wedges and salad an mabye a cheeky glass of wine :)

The recipes are in the aug/sept magazine this syn free chips are basically potatoes chopped down to chip size, part boiled then put into a baking tray sprayed with fry light and baked they are lovely with quorn sausages and beans or anything else really! The frittata is basically a quiche without the crust you can throw any veg and meat in it for a red or ee, for a green you can add pasta and veg i mix up fat free cottage, 4 eggs, milk and herbs then pour over the veg extra in a baking dish then lob it in the oven on a medium heat for around 35mins keep checking it! Totally free on all choices lush with salad or beans :)

sounds amazing, I'll be trying that out!

I'm in my 2nd week and loving it, love the focus on cooking from scratch.

I did ww for 2yrs and while I lost a lot of weight, I have put most of it back on and i think part of that is because I didn't learn a repitoire of good recipes and still ate a lot of processed foods but sw teaches you to cook proper healthy meals that are really tasty and the whole family will love.

Have been cooking curry, chilli, stir fry and tonight its beef and bean hot pot bake...yum!

hiya, I did well with SW last year, almost 3 stone, whilst still living.....If you know what I mean, holidays, business trips, nights out etc,
had some heavy disruption, but re-joined almost 2 stone heavier than when I was at my lowest Christmas Eve, anyway back on plan for 3 weeks now..sofa so good, feeling better already, and 5lb down

I do mix of red/green and EE days, depending on how I feel, and what's going on

Good luck everyone

well good luck everyone and thanks for the encouragement

Hi everyone I've had my first weigh in today and lost 2.5lb

SW chips are the best I have them with a bacon mushroom and tomato omelette and it's super filling I'm having it tonight

Any help when trying to lose weight is great it's the hardest thing to do

I go away on the 22nd and wanted to shift 10lb by then so I'm going to be super good with loads of body magic (it's a good job I enjoy the gym)

Good luck yo everyone and remember to post any questions

xx

Sw chips rock. I bung my cut up spuds in the oven with fry light cook until crispy yummy or in actifry for 40 mins lush. I've one 3 days 100% gave Sw donner kebab and cops tonight syn free yummy

I joined on Wednesday! I'm loving it, but like everyone else I can't believe I can lose weight when I'm eating so much!! I'm breastfeeding too so I have to eat 6 healthy extras, which at least 4 from healthy extra A! I'm struggling to eat enough, but I had a sneaky peak this morning and I'm 3lbs lighter already :)

We tried SW chips for the first time this evening and they were YUM! We had them with gammon, a fried egg (with frylight), grilled tomatoes and salad!

How are you all getting on today?
I've made chicken, rice and veg soup and I'm having pork in a So Juicy bag with lots of veg and potato. I had bacon, egg etc for brekkie. It's amazing!
What are you all eating today. I love the ideas.

Back