started today - anybody else new and wanting a buddy?

Today I made macaroni cheese for my dinner, I got the recipe from the slimming world website, have frozen some of it to have during the week. I'm so full after it! Since I haven't weighed in yet it's hard to see myself losing weight when I feel so full! You're food sounds tasty today broxi :)

I had weetabix for brekkie, a cheese and tomato omelette with salad for lunch, followed by raspberries with a muller light yoghurt and roast chicken with roast potatoes and veggies for dinner :) yummy! I've also just attempted to make chicken soup with the leftover chicken and carcass but once we'd pureed it a bit it didn't look very appetizing, my other half likes it though so he's going to take it to work

Well i skipped breakfast and had brunch
2x wholemeal bread, topped with fried eggs with loads of beans. I was too full for my super free do I made myself a fruit cocktail 3 hours afterwards
For dinner I had chilli and rice (I've mixed the spare rice with tuna, onion, mushrooms, sweet corn and peas, ready for my lunch 2morrow) :)
I ate some more fruit and then to finish off my HEA I had a cup of tea and loads of biscuits

image-1548232748.jpg

All for only 16 syns :) ( I woun't have any syns tomorrow as it's the day before the dreaded weigh in)

Well I got on my scales it says 1 on but I forgot to weigh myself after group so not sure what scale differences are grrrrr feel rubbish like I've failed

HI Broxy,
I too am starting back on slimming world, have 3 kids aged 5,3 and 21mths, have done every diet,, ww, lipotrim, cd, unislim everything and then joined slimming world in march 11 when my som was 4mths old, i weighed in at 15st10lb my highest weight ever and was disgusted with myself, in a few months i was down to 14st4 and then lapsed and put a few lbs on then a new class started nearby and i re-joined and reached 12st9lb then once again i lapsed, havent been to class since end of april and was so lazy bout eating right, gave up the cigies then on aug6th and was jus eatin rings around me, i knew i had a few lbs on as i could feel it in my clothes but hopped up on scales this am and was horrified to discover i was 13st2, was sickened but said thats it im starting as of now, went to local shop and bought fruit, veg, low fat yoghurts and sk milk, have skimmed thru the books and located a few good recipe sites for slimming world online,,,

We'll stick at it together and get these muggy lbs off
X
vx

Hi saraian, lis and SW12, how are you getting on?
lis i think i might have gained too. I'm full and I've certainly not lost anything that's for sure!

hi everyone :)
ive also just started sw today. have done it before and it worked for me but need to get bk into it now after having my children. im unable to attend a class due to work and childcare arrangement so im trying to go it alone. thats why i joined this forum for some inspiration and have found some great meal ideas because i always got stuck before and got bored of eating the same stuff.

today i have done really well i think and i dont feel hungry at all. so hoping that will last because i now have around 5 stone to lose.

good luck everyone :)

Hi everyone,
had a bit of a blip yest do didnt start ''officially'', weighed in this am at 13.2 so will count today as my first day,
had porridge wit sk milk and berries for breakfast followed by a cup of tea wit sk milk, snack of yoghurt and a mandarin at 11.30 and plan on making a chicken and veg omlelette for lunch with side salad and not quite sure about dinner but will prob go for meat and veg,
Question for ye I know ive lost in the past with it but i'm still wary about eating potatoes and pasta unlimited!!!! although i ready somewhere its vital to eat these carbs for weight loss!!
Also any tips for syn friendly snacks and treats other than fruit n yogh??, I'd love a nice biscuit (or 2) with my tea in evenin but dont wanna undo a good days eating!!!

Hi everyone!

I've just started SW again today - it would be lovely to buddy up with other starting or restarting at the moment. I need all the help and inspiration I can get!!

Done pretty well today - seafood stirfry for lunch, with lots of lovely veggies and a tomato and ham spaghetti for tea. Now I just have to fight off the urge to have a glass of wine. I've got the syns for it, but my trouble is that if I start I wont have just one. Might settle for a Shapers chocolate dessert instead (not quite the same!!)

Well done lis2811 for 4lbs off, that is fantastic!!

Well today has been good. Lunch was pasta with passata onion mushroom garlic and hea soft cheese, bunged in microwave for 4 mins was yum. And dad treated us to McDonald for tea so I had grilled chicken and bacon salad for 1.5syns. So will have something else once daughter is in bed

Well I lost 1lb which is not very good for my first week but gonna stick with it and hopefully lose some more next week. How has everyone else got on? Well done lis - 4lb is amazing!

I lost 2lb on my first WI on tues which, to be honest, I think is pretty good given I had at least 15 syns a day (made a few boobs not knowing certain things had syns), have been eating more than I ever have in my life apart from on hols and still haven't learned to stop when full- have been eating till VERY full. I know lots of people have huge losses in their first weeks but I never have. We have to be positive about "small" first week losses as it keeps your expectations realistic. People can be really dissappointed by 2lb in week 2 when they've lost 5 in week 1. Also, lots of people who have big losses in te firs week find they sts the second or third and this can be v disheartening. As long as its coming off, it's coming off!
I also hear people who have smaller losses in the first week are generally a bit cool. But, you know, I'm sure it's just hearsay ;)

Hi ladies a bit late but can I join ? joined a couple of weeks ago lost 5 .5 pound but had a horrific week and put problalby half back on , couldnt make class as on night shift ! so back to basics this week ! writing everything down ! So today veg free syn sausages , tomatoes , bacon wholemeal bread and spread , patsa, and salad normally only manage 2 meals when on night shift back to normal though tomorrow and my grocery shopping ordered so no temping offers and i have to plan for most of this week or have things in which are SW friendly :) Good luck ladys ! :D

Hey I forgot to post on here last Thursday, I lost 8lb :D
It's my brother's 21st so tonight I'm going to make some low syn chicken and sweet corn soup with a Chibease takeaway.
And I had sweet chilli super noodles, squid, turkey and salad for lunch

image-3644221364.jpg

Had to be one of the nicest syn free meals I've ever had
I'm hoping for a 3lb loss this week :)

Hi, I'm totally new to SW and desperate to lose the two extra stone I'm carrying after having my daughter 11 months ago. I have celiac disease ( gluten free life) and allergic to milk and dairy so I think this is going to be a huge challenge to me. ;-( anyone out there who facing the same problems I'd be so grateful for the support.
RIA x

Hey all how are ye getting on?
Well done on the weight losses however big or small its all going in the right direction,
Well ave been doing ok, eating right bar the odd treat and walking 3miles every night, gonna weigh in tomorro mornin and will enjoy the sunday lunch and treat after then back to plan mon mornin, if i didnt have a relaxed day, i'd def cave and that wud be the end of the diet lol,
Hows are ye all doing ??

Hi everyone

Second weigh in yesterday and another 4 off I was a little surprised because i had a super stressed out week and I went over syns in wine but I did work out extra hard at the gym so it must have balanced out

Im having a few cheeky wines tonight but I don't mind having a treat at the weekend and just filling up on free foods in the week but we will see on Saturday x 2 weigh in to my holiday and I would like another four off

Hope everyone is enjoying being healthier and slimmer x

Hi everyone,

I am new to slimming world. Started yesterday.

I had a good day yesterday and have started OK today, even though I am hungry!

Would also like to have a buddy!

Back