started today - anybody else new and wanting a buddy?

broxi said:
Hi Anwen, did you start the same time as me? And you've lost all that weight? AMAZING! I'm loving SW and I've lost 8lb so far but enjoying it all. What are the chicken nuggets with smash?

Hi brox, yes last Tuesday was my 5th weigh in. I live slimmingworld as well I can't believe I'm on a diet and sitting here eating chocolate fingers haha. Well you chop the chicken into bite size pieces, dip in egg and the cover in smash crystals. Cook for 30 mins in the oven and you've got syn free chicken nuggets :)

Will be trying those chicken nuggets. You are all doing amazing! I'm losing slowly but loving every minute of it. Was out for dinner last night at teppanyaki restaurant and, without trying, kept to the plan. This really is the best way to eat.

Hi everyone! I haven't been on for a while so time to update! I had a slow start with 0.5lb off in the first week which I was a bit disappointed with, but I've lost 3lb each week for the following two weeks! I'm really enjoying it and actually looking forward to getting on the scales each week - that's a new one. :D

Well done everyone - you sound like you're doing brilliantly!

And I'm totally trying that chicken nugget recipe...

I've lost 7.5 so far but had a few weeks going slowly xxx

Well done! I did SW a couple of years ago and I only lost 0.5-1lb each week for ages - it took me forever to get my 1/2 stone award.

2lb off this week so I got my 1/2 stone a lot quicker than last time. We were setting Christmas targets tonight so everyone seemed to scarper before group started!

Hi everyone *waves* can I join? I have done SW for a week now,lost 1.5lb. Hope for more next week!! It's great to get ideas and support from this forum. I am veggie so doing green days. Can't wait to follow your progress x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone *waves* can I join? I have done SW for a week now,lost 1.5lb. Hope for more next week!! It's great to get ideas and support from this forum. I am veggie so doing green days. Can't wait to follow your progress xSent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hi! *waves back* Come on in! Nice to have another person on board! :D

Back